District 10A

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, where are all the East Robertson Fans????? Learn how to schedule tougher teams, play tougher tournaments, and keep your mouth's shut and let your play to the talking will only help you in the future.

I find it rather amazing how East Robertson got sooooo many players on the MTSCA All-Midstate Team!!!!

Well, where are all the East Robertson Fans????? Learn how to schedule tougher teams, play tougher tournaments, and keep your mouth's shut and let your play to the talking will only help you in the future.

I find it rather amazing how East Robertson got sooooo many players on the MTSCA All-Midstate Team!!!!

I would be careful in your negative comments Mr. Everything.

the East Robertson fans are still here! Every team has a slip up every once in a while, but East is still in the tourney! Oh, by the way, a regular season District record of 14-0 isn't too shabby!

I noticed in the scores that East Robertson had loss. Was that their first loss and what is the current situation with that district tourney? District 9A championship game between Forrest and Cascade was just cancelled because of rain.

As of tonight, no games have been played since Monday due to the weather. Have scheduled to play Friday:

3:00 - Jo Byrns vs East Robertson

5:00 - Houston Co. vs McEwen

7:00 - winner from 3:00 vs. loser from 5:00

As of tonight, no games have been played since Monday due to the weather. Have scheduled to play Friday:

3:00 - Jo Byrns vs East Robertson

5:00 - Houston Co. vs McEwen

7:00 - winner from 3:00 vs. loser from 5:00

Thanks for the information. Should the winner of the 3:00 happen to also win the 7:00 game, they would then have to beat the winner of the 5:00 game twice to be district champs. When will that/those games be played? Only curious because we were runner up in district 9 and will have to travel to your district champs field on Monday for the region semi's. As soon as you can pass on the info about who won your district I'd appreciate it so we can start making our travel plans.

Edited by cascade11

Thanks for the information. Should the winner of the 3:00 happen to also win the 7:00 game, they would then have to beat the winner of the 5:00 game twice to be district champs. When will that/those games be played? Only curious because we were runner up in district 9 and will have to travel to your district champs field on Monday for the region semi's. As soon as you can pass on the info about who won your district I'd appreciate it so we can start making our travel plans.

WHERE IS DIST.10 TOUR.PLAYED AT?

Can anyone give us an update on the 10a district tournament? We have to travel to the winner and play Monday, so any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Good Morning. Last nights results: East Robertson beat Jo Byrns*Houston Co. beat McEwen*East Robertson beat McEwen.......East Robertson will play Houston Co. @ 1:00 today, possibly turn around and play again at 3:00..

Good Morning. Last nights results: East Robertson beat Jo Byrns*Houston Co. beat McEwen*East Robertson beat McEwen.......East Robertson will play Houston Co. @ 1:00 today, possibly turn around and play again at 3:00..

East Robertson beat Houston Co. both games....District Tournament Winners..