Region 6a

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland has WC, Collinwood, Zion, Cornersville, and CA (They should win all but the Collinwood game)

CA has Zion, Cornersville, MP, and Huntland (They should win the first 2, but will probably lose the last 2 games)

Perry Co has Moore Co., Wayne Co., Riverside, Collinwood, and Zion (They will win 3 of those)

Wayne Co. has Huntland, Moore Co, Perry Co., Trinity Christian, Collinwood (They will win one of those)

My prediction:

1st place / 2nd place - Collinwood / MP (Tough call)

3rd place - Huntland

4th place - Perry Co.

5th place - CA

6th place - WC

7th place - MC

8th place - Cornersville

9th place - Zion

Huntland has WC, Collinwood, Zion, Cornersville, and CA (They should win all but the Collinwood game)

CA has Zion, Cornersville, MP, and Huntland (They should win the first 2, but will probably lose the last 2 games)

Perry Co has Moore Co., Wayne Co., Riverside, Collinwood, and Zion (They will win 3 of those)

Wayne Co. has Huntland, Moore Co, Perry Co., Trinity Christian, Collinwood (They will win one of those)

My prediction:

3rd place - Huntland

4th place - Perry Co.

5th place - CA

6th place - WC

7th place - MC

8th place - Cornersville

9th place - Zion

The MP C'wood game will deffinately be for the championsip and 2nd place. I'll make a prediction tomorrow just before the game.

so 4 teams go......u mean IF perry count wins the rest of there schedule ca and huntland will play for a spot? and if perry doesnt win then ca and huntland are in?

I think perry county has the easiest schedule left....it may be tough to keep them out........If waynesboro pulls an upset over pchs...it will be scrambled............ca will def have to beat huntland to get in.......huntland could lose and still get in having already beat perry co.....................................so to summarize.........if ca beats huntland in the last game ....perry co wont go unless they have won all the games they have left except collinwood game..........i think ca goes.....im gonna tell you all something........they got a darn good team........course as always they cant afford ANY injuries

Edited by ssssssss

My prediction:

3rd place - Huntland

4th place - Perry Co.

5th place - CA

6th place - WC

7th place - MC

8th place - Cornersville

9th place - Zion

I totally agree, this is how its gonna be.

I think perry county has the easiest schedule left....it may be tough to keep them out........If waynesboro pulls an upset over pchs...it will be scrambled............ca will def have to beat huntland to get in.......huntland could lose and still get in having already beat perry co.....................................so to summarize.........if ca beats huntland in the last game ....perry co wont go unless they have won all the games they have left except collinwood game..........i think ca goes.....im gonna tell you all something........they got a darn good team........course as always they cant afford ANY injuries

i agree if ca gets any injuries it could result in a loss of season...........i think CA gets in also, providing no injuries..collinwoods good but i dont know if they have it in them to beat Mtp, the firsst time...if they meet again in the playoffs i think collinwood will win it..I think wayne county will beat perry county, idk if u call it a upset or not but i think it will happen

1.Mt. Pleasant

2.Collinwood

3.CA

4.Wayne Co.

5.Huntland

6.Perry Co.

7.Moore Co.

8.Cornersville

9.Zion

the 3rd and 4th spots are up for grabs between 4 teams...but i think this is how itll end up... :angry:

i agree....mtp is deff. 1 and cwood 2...the only test mtp has left is CA(and it shouldnt be a test at all) Ca has cornersville,mtp,huntland(should win 2 of those).....cwood should win out the rest of the region games, perry county seems to be fading out, wayne county seems to be coming back strong and should be able to sneak into the playoffs