Region 6a

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man it's been hot this week. How many have you had throwing their guts up on your team? It's bad to be this hot the weeks you have to start conditioning. If players make it through the first couple of weeks it will be all down hill from there.

It has been hott...heat indexes around like 103-5.....id hate to be out there right now...

Man it's been hot this week. How many have you had throwing their guts up on your team? It's bad to be this hot the weeks you have to start conditioning. If players make it through the first couple of weeks it will be all down hill from there.

I know of one player that went home (his parents are gone on vaction), the young man had to call the coach and they have taken him to the hospital. Don't know anymore as we speak. He was throwing up and quivering a lot.

Yea were very strong on the def and off lines this yr...Beersdorf...Baer...Kyle Prince...Colby McDonald...all look to be at the top of there game.

We also have a new coach..Coach Ratchford i think thats how he spells it...but he has been coaching at McEwen for sum time now...he is a very smart coach and knows the game up and down...has sum great def stunts and plays.

Were gonna play sum smash mouth defense this yr so they betta be ready!

If yall got Mcewens old defensive coach, then u guys will be blitzing alot. Mcewen blitzes almost every play and always sends ther DE's. I dont think it is very productive but thats what they do!

Wayne county-5 Home 5 away

Perry county-6 Home 4 away

Zion-6 Home 4 away

CA-4 Home 6 away

mTp-5 Home 5 Away

Huntland-5 Home 5 away

Moore County-5 Home 5 away

Cornersville-5 Home 5 Away

It looks like Zion and Perry County has the easiest Schedule and Columbia Academy has the the toughest schedule..but rother than those it looks like everyone else is pretty easy

How did the MP, Stewart Co, Mckinze scrimmage go?

MP scrimmaged both Stewart County and McKenzie. The Tigers absolutely dominated Stewart Co. by moving the ball at will and not allowing but just a few Stewart Co. first downs. The McKenzie scrimmage was alot of offense by both teams and neither team done a very good job of stopping the other. McKenzie had a receiver on one side that had to be about 6'6" and the other receiver could catch anything thrown close to him. We defended them one on one for the most part and had some trouble in pass coverage. There QB was pretty good also. As much as McKenzie's passing game gave us the Tiger's running game gave them the same kinds of fits. The Tigers picked up chunks of yardage on the ground. I like our chances if we have to meet them later in the year. Some bright spots that I noticed was the line on both sides of the ball. I seen more depth than I expected. Also Marco made some nice throws downfield and hit a variety of receivers that all showed good hands. Marco didnt run the ball a whole lot but when he did he put on a show. He went about 75 yards on the first play of the scrimmage.