Region 6a

CA recriuts period. I know first hand. Wether Markese was or not I dont know. I know of one kid personally. Another thing, Markese is a good kid, if he was recruited it doesnt make him a bad person its the institution. Good luck Markese and way to represent Region 6A in the KY-TN game.

Ive said it before and ill say it again...ID LOVE TO KNOW WHO THEY RECRUITED

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may have been some baseball kids you could say were recruited but they just played summer ball with the CA kids and wanted to go to school with their friends. Whats wrong with that? There is no incentive in going to CA. They have the same problems public schools do you just have to pay over $5,000 for them. I went to CA and I'm glad I did. I just want to know the selling points of this so called recruiting process.

There may have been some baseball kids you could say were recruited but they just played summer ball with the CA kids and wanted to go to school with their friends. Whats wrong with that? There is no incentive in going to CA. They have the same problems public schools do you just have to pay over $5,000 for them. I went to CA and I'm glad I did. I just want to know the selling points of this so called recruiting process.

ha me too...would someone care to give us the tssaa deffinition or anything of recruiting?

Yea they have talked about putting Jessup at QB they arent sure who will be at that Postion just yet..but hes the front runner...he is a good athlete but is no were near as fast as his brother Jacob...

Jessup will be the QB, and he is almost as fast as Jacob. He doesnt have the direction-changing cuts but he's just as fast in a line. Plus he doesnt mind putting his head down and running over you. (I wonder where he learned that from?)

:thumb:

Jessup will be the QB, and he is almost as fast as Jacob. He doesnt have the direction-changing cuts but he's just as fast in a line. Plus he doesnt mind putting his head down and running over you. (I wonder where he learned that from?)

:ph34r:

Well, if he's so good, why wasn't he on the team last year? If he was so good and I was the coach, I'd have played him at receiver or something, just so he'd know the offense when his turn came to be the QB. No way will he ever be anything close to Jacob.

Well, if he's so good, why wasn't he on the team last year? If he was so good and I was the coach, I'd have played him at receiver or something, just so he'd know the offense when his turn came to be the QB. No way will he ever be anything close to Jacob.

Im just guessing here but jessup was the starting tailback two years ago and did a great job. On that team jacob was the qb. Obviously derrick bryant was the best qb they had and he got the nod last year moving jacob to the starting tailback spot instead of Jessup. Jessup is an excellent player and prob wasnt to happy about moving over and letting jacob take his spot. You cant really blame him for sitting out last year. As far as comparing the two dixon brothers i would say speed wise they are about the same with a slight edge to jacob. Jacob also has a few more moves but as qb jessup dosent have to be that shifty. ONe the other hand jessup is quite a bit bigger than his brother and this should make him a much more effective qb than jacob cause, frankly, jacob was just to short to effectively spot open receivers. Jessup and Jacob have about the same arm strength but i would give an edge to jessup in that dept. Jessup is a strong runner at any rate and its not really fair to compare two players even if they are brothers, both are outstanding atheletes. I wouldnt be surprised if jessup isnt the best qb by far in region 6a, in fact i would say count on it. Look for Matt Borden to power the attack at tailback, big, tough, and very fast.

I wouldnt be surprised if jessup isnt the best qb by far in region 6a, in fact i would say count on it.

i wouldnt say the best qb. pc has a great qp returning as a junior. chris reed. i hear he has packed on some muscle and speed and will be one of the top qb's this year in 6a.

in fact i would say count on it. :lol: