Who's left in single A

Csuper18manF

It's a washout Wednesday- three games on Thursday for 11A

Huntland v. Richland @2:00 Thursday

winner plays later same day v. CA/Cornersville loser

Same thing in 12a. Collinwood will finish game versus Stown, them MP vs. PC will play and the winner will play loser of Cwood /Stown game then Cship on Friday.

RAIN STINKS.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how the District 4 Single A has gone:

Oakdale defeated Oneida on 5/6 (no Score ?)

Sunbright defeated Wartburg 5-2 on 5/6, these were the two play-in games.

Coalfield defeated Sunbright 8-7 on 5/8

Oliver Springs defeated Oakdale 13-3 on 5/8

Sunbright defeated Oakdale 1-0 on 5/9, this eliminated Oakdale

Oliver Springs defeated Coalfield 10-0 on 5/9

Coalfield plays Sunbright on 5/10, the loser is eliminated, and the winner faces Oliver Springs on 5/11, for one or possibly two games. If weather permits.

Go Bobcats!!

So Cascade and MTC got to play yesterday? Will the finals be tomorrow?

Sorry, just scrolled down to see daddyp's post. The question about when is still there! I can't believe they got to play yesterday. It must have hit Murfreesboro a while after it got here.

Cascade and Forrest for the 9A title Thursday @ 5:00

more games called for district 10A so...

Thursday.....

G1. NCS vs. Houston Co. 2:00

G2. Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson (immediately following)

G3. G1-loser vs. G2-winner (same)

Friday....

CG. G1-winner vs. G3-winner

Top 2 go to Region to face Forrest and Cascade on Monday (i believe)

Good luck everybody!

more games called for district 10A so...

Thursday.....

G1. NCS vs. Houston Co. 2:00

G2. Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson (immediately following)

G3. G1-loser vs. G2-winner (same)

Friday....

CG. G1-winner vs. G3-winner

Top 2 go to Region to face Forrest and Cascade on Monday (i believe)

Good luck everybody!

Could you tell me where the region tournament will be played, for single A ? Thanks ! :thumb:

the region tournament is as follows...

#1 seed from district 10A hosts #2 seed from district 9A

#1 seed from district 9A hosts #2 seed from district 10A

(applicable to all other cross districts obviously.. 1A vs. 2A, etc.)

the higher seed will host the championship if a #1 seed is upset but i am not sure what the rule is if both #1's advance. WHO HOSTS? ANYONE KNOW 4 sure?

:thumb:

believe me it was better for them to forfeit the games anyway. we did not ask to be put into this district and would much rather play in 15a than have to go to downtown frayser and worry about getting shot during the game or getting hurt on those so called baseball fields. gravel parking lots play better. if you also look at middletons schedule they have won some quality games such as mcnairy and adamsville and played much better this year against other schools as well. dont take any thing away from middleton and certainly dont count them out. any thing can happen in baseball

what would you like to do? according to the mapping and the number of teams in the districts, this was the only fair thing to do. it wouldnt make since to put adamsville, jcs, trinity, scotts hill, or riverside in that district.

just be glad you dont have to deal with the scheduling of these teams or the forfeits. its more headache than it is worth.

good luck to all teams

I agree with this completely. This was not the best thing for Middleton and Fayette Academy. These schools don't have a district that makes them work hard, but the coaches schedule games that help their teams compete and prepare for tournament time and these schools may suprise some other teams.

GO TIGERS :lol:

the region tournament is as follows...

#1 seed from district 10A hosts #2 seed from district 9A

#1 seed from district 9A hosts #2 seed from district 10A

(applicable to all other cross districts obviously.. 1A vs. 2A, etc.)

the higher seed will host the championship if a #1 seed is upset but i am not sure what the rule is if both #1's advance. WHO HOSTS? ANYONE KNOW 4 sure?

According to the TSSAA bracket, the Region 10 #1 seed would host the championship if they win, if they lose and the region 10 # 2 seed wins they would host the championship, if both Region 10 teams lose the top seed from Region 9 would host. This should alternate next year.

North Greene and Unaka are in the district 1 championship. Unaka Has to beat north greene twice to win a banner

Hey whats up with NG this tourney.. they have got hot at the right time.. Thursdays games washed out.. will try for Friday ..

who is coming out of region 2? Will Unaka, North Green have Rockwood, Harriman or is there a chance someone else will sneak in?