DIVION 2 REGION

Debi21959

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pope John Paul beat Brentwood Academy 5-0. Then, Pope John Paul had to play Davidson Academy immediately afterwards. I'm not sure what the score was of that game, or even who won. But the winner moves on to play Father Ryan in the championship game on Thursday; and the loser of the PJP and DA game is the #3 seed for the middle division at the state.

haha well apparently redbaron515 didn't read the previous post before leaving his own post. but Gulleyball is correct in saying that JPII beat BA 5-0. also, he is correct in saying that JPII then had to play DA...with the winner of that game playing Father Ryan on Thursday.

haha well apparently redbaron515 didn't read the previous post before leaving his own post. but Gulleyball is correct in saying that JPII beat BA 5-0. also, he is correct in saying that JPII then had to play DA...with the winner of that game playing Father Ryan on Thursday.

Well, considering i was making my post when the previous one was made...i really couldnt know. But anyways, good win for the Knights.