Riverdale Versus Blackman

tdntn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is correct will we see you there tomorrow?

Well who is going to pitch now for each team my guess for Riverdale would be utterback you dont have to win tomorrow but you do have to win on Monday so my GUESS is that we save chaote for monday and i would think that blackman wants to save there number 1 also

Now that both these teams are assured to go to regionals, who do you think will pitch for each? Both teams have played two very close games with each other, can Blackman win their first crown or will Riverdale repeat again? One of these games was a pitchers dual the other a shootout, what do you think will happen this time?? Remember this is for home field in regions!

Edited by bhsblaze09

Well Seagroat and Choate are pitching... i think im not sure if the rainout may of changed it up but it looks like it could be another pitchers duel like the first game.... its going to go to the team that makes the adjustment to the other pitcher before and during the game and whoever does that wins

Guest dare_2_dream

u would say that if riverdale was playing the yankees... but i agree

I see someone has some hostility due to the fact their boys will no longer be playing this year and will watch the rest of the tourneys from the stands ... and it depends on who was pitching for the yankees.