CAK v. Knox Catholic---Round 2

Hoya

I agree, Maryville college players do rock. You can add Ben Lawson to that group too. He just signed today to Maryville.

That's awesome. Congrats to Ben if he happens to read this. I'd like to get out to see some Maryville games sometime with several former-Knoxville high school players on the team, including Coach Bowman. lcsoccer, I'm almost positive that the game's at 5 at Catholic tomorrow.

Edited by ah20

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My latest post on this thread regarding a certain Catholic alumn was not a post by myself. I believe one of my Columbia Academy alumni roommates got on my name. Anyone who knows me should know this because I would never predict Catholic to lose. Anyways the game should be good. Catholic by one.

Edited by IrishLegacy

My latest post on this thread regarding a certain Catholic alumn was not a post by myself. I believe one of my Columbia Academy alumni roommates got on my name. Anyone who knows me should know this because I would never predict Catholic to lose. Anyways the game should be good. Catholic by one.

haha good one GT

I will be there as well, looking forward to a great game, hopefully there will be some scoring this time. Whoever wins, it's probably going to be a 1-0 game. I'm going to go with Catholic 1-0, should be an exciting one. I look forward to seeing lcsoccer and Irishlegacy at the game, but I am extremely dissappointed that Hoya will not be in attendence. Go Irish!

That's awesome. Congrats to Ben if he happens to read this. I'd like to get out to see some Maryville games sometime with several former-Knoxville high school players on the team, including Coach Bowman. lcsoccer, I'm almost positive that the game's at 5 at Catholic tomorrow.

Thanks ah20, good luck tonight. this game is going to be really close. Both teams have a pretty good defense so i thiink it will go to overtime and you never know what will happen then.

haha good one GT

I will be there as well, looking forward to a great game, hopefully there will be some scoring this time. Whoever wins, it's probably going to be a 1-0 game. I'm going to go with Catholic 1-0, should be an exciting one. I look forward to seeing lcsoccer and Irishlegacy at the game, but I am extremely dissappointed that Hoya will not be in attendence. Go Irish!

Tonight is as good a time as any for the Warriors long reign in Region 2, District 4 to come to an official end. I hope mrh11, IrishLegacy and the rest will let Peter, Mark and the boys know that the old timers have traveled great distances to be there with them. The hoya's spirit will be there. :(

Go Irish! B)

I thought Catholic played a very good, very smart game. They are a quality team. The second half made the difference, with the first half being pretty even. I hope that we will be able to play them again next week, but we need to win one this Tuesday, first.

Anyone know who scored for Catholic? What changed the game so dramatically in the 2nd half?

I know Joey Pierce scored the second goal off a header from a corner kick. The other forward (I don't know his name) scored the first goal.

I thought Catholic played a very good, very smart game. They are a quality team. The second half made the difference, with the first half being pretty even. I hope that we will be able to play them again next week, but we need to win one this Tuesday, first.

Sorry to hear it Big G, but good luck in the next round... so who do you guys play in the regionals?