BEARDEN VS FARRAGUT

Tin-Man

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so this Forum went the wrong direction, so ill take it in a new direction. I think the match-up of the game was Mitch Ishmael of Farragut and Tom Webster of Bearden. Mitch at left back and Tom at Right forward. They went against eachother so many times. 50/50s one on ones, you name it. Mitch dominated Tom at times, and Tom dominated Mitch at times. This was a great match up. These are the match ups that make the game great.

GET OVER YOUR BROTHER! First you say he dominated Ben and was perfect in every way. now you say that he was nearly flawless. what was his flaw. letting ben get by him which by the way is the only thing you claim that your brother didnt let him do. i was at the game and i never even noticed a #16 on Bearden's team so obviously he didnt "dominate" as well as you think. and YES! RICO IS BEARDEN'S ONLY OFFENSE. It has been both games against Farragut. i dont even think he is that good. he is juist tall especially compared to the person defending him. almost everytime bearden touched the ball..BAM it went right to rico. rico is beardens only player. if he doesnt play bearden is screwed. when he wasnt in the game bearden didnt have an offense. but hte point is. GET OVER YOUR BROTHER! YOU ARE VERY BIASED. you even said that this might be biased. well thats about the only you have said right on here is that what you said is biased. JUST GET OVER HIM. i dont play soccer but if he was good im sure i wouldve notcied that he even played. GET OVER HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! farragut won bearden lost. end of story lets talk about something else please big G or whatever block this topic its just gonna be about trevor or whatever his name. ive never heard of him but if you wanna talk about him tin-man make a topic about him. people might care on there. BigG it was a great game too bad you missed it.

first off you are putting words in my mouth, i never said that my opinion might be biased, i said that you all might think i am biased. Apparently i was correct.

as for his flaws, he did have a clear or two that did not go to a bearden jersey.

It is amazing how Rico is the only offense, and yet Ryan scored the goal.

I am never biased about soccer, i am even harder on people that i know well and expect more out of them.

I do not know why i get all this criticism about my opinion, i am over him, i stated he did a great job and you all attacked me. You do not even play soccer and yet you are making posts like this? How would you even know if a player is doing what he is supposed to or not?

BigG i suppose you are right, it is because he is my brother that people do not acknowledge my opinion, but they must see that Ben did not have plays other than his great shot.

Ben, if you are out there, i did not mean this (any of this) to insult you (it probably has). The reason i am so excited is because last game you really were a huge factor and i am glad that Bearden made sure that you were marked, you are way too dangerous an opponent to leave open and i wish you the best of luck.

Kind of like last year, Scott Kinsell was a huge factor in the first game, he dominated the middle with skill and passes. The next time we played you all we made sure that Preston was there marking him so that he could not turn and make those passes, and we won. The next time we played, Scott was moved to the outside and it was harder to pick him up with a defender because he checked back frequently, he was a big factor in that game and Farragut won.

so in a way this is a compliment to you as a player.

i am done with this topic (about who the best player on the field was that night).

Okay so this Forum went the wrong direction, so ill take it in a new direction. I think the match-up of the game was Mitch Ishmael of Farragut and Tom Webster of Bearden. Mitch at left back and Tom at Right forward. They went against eachother so many times. 50/50s one on ones, you name it. Mitch dominated Tom at times, and Tom dominated Mitch at times. This was a great match up. These are the match ups that make the game great.

yes, i forgot about this match up, it was a great match up though. What year is Mitch?

I personally thought the best match up on the field was Rico against the sweeper. I watched a huge mismatch and Rico was shut down. That sweeper was very small but played huge for his team!!!!! I also read an article where the coach of farragut states that his sweeper only came up to rico's elbows.....funny heh:)

Keep in mind that Rico was kept in check with out Ben Lawson on the field....my rematch score will be Farragut 3-1. I think that they are a consistent 2 goals better team.

Best of luck to both teams and someone bring the title back to the EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally thought the best match up on the field was Rico against the sweeper. I watched a huge mismatch and Rico was shut down. That sweeper was very small but played huge for his team!!!!! I also read an article where the coach of farragut states that his sweeper only came up to rico's elbows.....funny heh:)

Keep in mind that Rico was kept in check with out Ben Lawson on the field....my rematch score will be Farragut 3-1. I think that they are a consistent 2 goals better team.

Best of luck to both teams and someone bring the title back to the EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes that kid (is his name Nick?) played very well and stopped alot of plays, even a goal, off a very wise run.

Does he play for the 89' Impact?

i thought i saw Ben.

I hope there is a rematch and i am predicting the complete opposite of last year, Bearden wins region, but loses district and in season

Ben, if you are out there, i did not mean this (any of this) to insult you (it probably has).

Yeah well maybe you insulted him by saying Trevor was just a flat out stronger, faster, and better player.

And everyone the sweeper for Farragut is Nic Paolucci (Without the K on the end).

-Kevin Underwood

CAN is the key word. how u know its me. oh yeah cuz im the only person in knox county with no friends. lol anyways. alot of people CAN score. David creswell can score. and has had chances but didnt do it. we def. get to argue alot. atleast we are left in baseball. even though u all beat us 4 times.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz