Montgomery Central

d_end92

JO BYRNS is loaded with talent! should be very explosive on offence,and should have one of the best defences in the state in class A this fall very dominant. devil fever has begun

I agree, JoByrns should be really good this year. But for a 3a school to be dominated by a 1a school does'nt say a lot for Montgomery Central. I doubt if they will surprise anybody. Once again JoByrns will be one of the top 1a schools but they better watch out for Eagleville in their own region creeping up on them.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In defense of Mongomery Central.

1A or 3A you still field 11 players at a time. Dont much matter how big or how small the school is. Agreed the talent pool should be bigger but its still 11 players.

I still say MC will have a great year. 2 weeks practice with little to no conditioning work makes a big difference in anyones play. Attitude makes a huge differance. When MC scrimmaged Stewart County they had a swagger to them a take no prisioners attitude. They didn't walk on to Jo Byrns field with that same attitude. MC also made some 3 and out defense plays but with the nature of the scrimmage that dosn't matter.

Not taking anything away from Jo Byrnes. The plays that Jo Byrns scored on were awsome plays. A couple great pass plays where MC defense got burned. They have the talent and it showed that day. A great bunch of players and very sportsmanlike.