Giles Co. vs. Lincoln Co.

Hawse40

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the "FALCONS" ???? :thumb:

Hey , dude what game did you watch?

The only whupping that i saw was G.C. backs getting thrown for big losses the majority of the time they touched the ball.

Last time I checked the score it was 14-7 L.C., which was the final score.

L.C. could have scored at least 2 more tds. and missed three Fgs., wasn't our best effort that's for sure but it was a win, or should I say it was a scrimmage, not a game that counts anything on the season, also the second game we've played this week. Not taking anything away from Giles Co. but , I'm sure that its hard to get up for a team that you should blow away. There's a reason why Giles co. doesn't or should I say won't play us during the regular season, and I'm sure that you know what it is. :thumb:

Giles Co. has several pretty good looking athletes on their team not to mention that a good part of your coaching staff is from Lincoln Co. :D

Just enjoy the fact that you stayed close with a 5A team, but I don't believe that I would be on here saying that you gave anybody a whupping ;)

Edited by Falconstatman

whoopin? ha!!! giles county qb took a whoopin! i like their offense though.

great job LC!!! I love it when you guys start chanting from the sidelines, shows you are a team thats into the game and supports the team. youve got some leaders this year.

LC! LC! LC!

Edited by 93grad

lots of misdirection. backs run pretty good, qb has good speed but took alot of hits on pass plays

Who is Giles County's quarterback????? Myles is graduating and so is his top receiver (and the team's best overall player) Deron Garrett. Laxson started at quarterback two years ago and he returns but he hardly fits the desription of having "good speed".