District 10A

irishfan1

Can someone please give me an update of today's game(s)? Thanks!

[/quote

East Robertson beat Houston CO not really sure of final score but i think it was 5-0

which set up East Robertson to play Nashville Christian in the championship game immediately following th Houston Co game.

Nashville Christian won that game 11-1 in 5 innings. Congratulations to both teams on advancing to the Regional to be played at NCS beginning on Monday. NCs plays Cascade at NCS and East Robertson plays Forrest at Forrest. The regional will be played as i understand it on Monday Wed and Friday at NCS.

Congrats to NCS on winning the District 10A championship it has been a great season so far and hope they continue through the Region and on to the state.

OK how does this work, is it double elimination in the region or lose one and go home, i would really like this info cause you know we're playing Forrest and i know they are a great team so didn't know if we would get a 2nd game if we win or lose.

Eastbaseball as far as I know its one and out in the region. Congrats on your play in the championship game. 3 for 3 wasn't it ? Good luck to you guys at Forrest, your right they are apparently a very good team with two or more great pitchers. Incredible a 1A team can have pitching like that but more power to them ...they seem to be killing folks in 9A for sure. Good luck to you guys ....you will represent district 10A well i'm sure.

Mondays game is a must win game. If you lose you are done. Wednesdays game is for the Regional Championship. You can lose that game and you are still in it. The teams that win the Region get to host Fridays game the loser must travel. Looking at the brackets on TSSAA, the winner of NCS/Cascade get to host the Wednesday game.

Appreciate it Voldad, yeah it 3-3 but that doesn't even matter cause we didn't win the game and definately give our best team effort. I think its just something with NCS that we just don't play good against yall and get intimidated. Thats what i'm scared of facing Forrest cause i think we'll get intimidated and not play our A game. I know if we went out with Clinard on the mound and played our best defence and could get 2 or 3 runs off of Minor or Skeeley then i think we could make this a good game. I know for sure that i don't want our season to be over yet and i hope the rest of our guys feel the same way. We did something yesterday that no East Robertson baseball team has ever done before and hopefully opened a door for next year, with only one senior leaving this year i think that we could be potential district champs next year and be a region and state-contender but hopefully we can go down to Forrest and give them a good game. I'll get the score on here as soon as it ends.