Bledsoe at Grundy-scrimmage...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe looked good.3 to 1 as far as score goes bledsoe's D looked really good Grundy didn't have very many long yardage gains . Grundy scored thier 1 score on mostly the jv.bledsoe's D was very hard hitting they have some players that have improved alot since last season. Next weeks game against Midway is scheduled for Thursday because of thier spring sports banq. is Fri.

Edited by tnwarrior

Bledsoe looked good.3 to 1 as far as score goes bledsoe's D looked really good Grundy didn't have very many long yardage gains . Grundy scored thier 1 score on mostly the jv.bledsoe's D was very hard hitting they have some players that have improved alot since last season. Next weeks game against Midway is scheduled for Thursday because of thier spring sports banq. is Fri.

How did Dege do? Also, how did Chris look running the ball?

I think B.C. has the potintial do be more competive than last year under these conditions!

1st///// The offensive play calling has got to improve alot they are gonna half to try to set defenses up for the kill, three runs in between the tackles dont do that!

2nd The coaching staff are gonna half to make the kids belive in themselves(MODAVATE-MODAVATE MODAVATE) Dont be negative!

3rd Teach the kids their responsablities at their positions better i seen this alot last year mainly in the defensive backfield, and the route running by their recievers

4th they must develope more depth on the offensive line! spend more time on that!

5th teamates must believe in each other and help each other out! HIT the weights hard this summer and come into the first fall practice IN SHAPE!

6th Got to quit playing politics with these kids play who should be played not because who their parent are,what kind of family they are from etc...etc...etc...

7th Recruiting! there is some tallent walking those halls everyday and they have never suited up, give them the will to play((( that is part of the job)))

8th get the community more involved make WARRIOR FOOTBALL exciting again!

You guys have alot of folks here in B.C. that want noting but the best for you guys we are there on friday nights supporting you stay out of trouble and live football on season and off season! 24-7

It is time to MAN UP! and show us what you are made of!!!!! GO WARRIORS

Edited by volhead

Coaches can't "give them the will to play"... They either have it or they don't. I've heard it said at many schools that there are better players walking the halls than are on the team. If they are better players...then why aren't they playing? The bottom line is, they may be more athletic, but being athletic does not make someone a "player". They have to have the heart and drive to work hard in order to be a player and if they are using some lame excuse (ie...don't like the coach) then they are not "player" material... period.....

...Good points made...I agree with you 100%...either they have the "desire" to play or they don't!!!

Coaches can't "give them the will to play"... They either have it or they don't. I've heard it said at many schools that there are better players walking the halls than are on the team. I say BS. If they are better players...then why aren't they playing? The bottom line is, they may be more athletic, but being athletic does not make someone a "player". They have to have the heart and drive to work hard in order to be a player and if they are using some lame excuse (ie...don't like the coach) then they are not "player" material... period.....

some good points

I heard this was a battle of 2 bad teams? Anyone there to confirm this? I wasn't there so I am just going by what people have said.

I dont know who you are getting your info from ,i would find someone else to listen to. But i guess we will just have to see who the good and bad teams are this fall and see who is full of a bunch of bull.

I dont know who you are getting your info from ,i would find someone else to listen to. But i guess we will just have to see who the good and bad teams are this fall and see who is full of a bunch of bull.

That's what i'm talking about baby!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!

Were is the midway scrimagge at?

I have heard at bledsoe and i have heard it was there, do you got any info on that?