Spring Hill

pg524

I see where the Spring Hill coaching position is open. Does anyone know any details about this program? I'm not looking for negative comments towards anyone who was there or any ordeals that may have occurred, I'm just looking for information about the quality of the program and facilities available. How does this program generally fare in the district/region?

Spring Hill finishes 3rd in district 10AA after finishing the regular season (moving down from AAA) strong but finished fourth in the district tourney after beating Lewis Co. 2-1, losing to Marshall County 3-1, and losing to Giles County 15-5. I don't think Spring Hill has a great tradition but they return a solid core of players next year that should compete for the district title. I hadn't heard of a vacany though.

Spring Hill finishes 3rd in district 10AA after finishing the regular season (moving down from AAA) strong but finished fourth in the district tourney after beating Lewis Co. 2-1, losing to Marshall County 3-1, and losing to Giles County 15-5. I don't think Spring Hill has a great tradition but they return a solid core of players next year that should compete for the district title. I hadn't heard of a vacany though.

Thanks for the info. I saw the posting on the TSSAA website, but I guess it could be a mistype. How are the facilities and the field at Spring Hill? I know it seems to be a pretty nice town.

Here is the job opening posted at TSSAA:

Spring Hill High School is currently seeking a Head Volleyball Coach, Head Baseball Coach, assistant Boys Basketball Coach, and assistant Football Coach. Must have a valid TN teaching license, possible teaching areas include English and Special Ed. Contact Jon Paul Jones (931) 486-2207 or jonesj11@k12tn.net . (05/12/2006)