Region 5-AA Games for Monday, May 15

PageMan

District 10-AA Champ Loretto will host District 9-AA Runner-Up Ezell-Harding

District 9-AA Champ David Lipscomb will host District 10-AA Runner-Up Marshall Co.

Any comments about these games?

Does anyone know where I can find a roster for Ezell-Harding?

I'll be in Loretto on Monday and will have a report later that night.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming Huff is okay, and his arm doesn't fall off before the end of the game, It is going to be pretty hard to score many runs. I saw what he did to DL (11K's in 4 innings!).

I figure Merry will go for DL, but at this stage, I figure Marshall County the least likely of the 4 teams to advance.

It's going to be all about pitching, errors, and a timely play here or there (offense or defense). What a cliche' but true.

I hope the winners win and not the losers lose.

Thanks, Gerry. I saw what "The Tennessean" had, but they have been off all season with their rosters. If you look above the roster, you'll see they haven't updated the standings since April, 16 - what's the deal with that? I checked at Ezell's website and it doesn't have anything. I'll go with what "The Tennessean" has, but I just don't trust it.

Thanks, Gerry. I saw what "The Tennessean" had, but they have been off all season with their rosters. If you look above the roster, you'll see they haven't updated the standings since April, 16 - what's the deal with that? I checked at Ezell's website and it doesn't have anything. I'll go with what "The Tennessean" has, but I just don't trust it.

I don't trust it either.

Be careful what you say Mack!!!!!!!!! Ezell-Harding it will be very tough for you guys to hit a well..Lamm is a good pitcher and throws pretty hard dont think you guys will hit him well..(i really hope you do tho) Marshall is a good ball club when they play defense and hit the ball their pitching is very good and the combination of Lintz and Shorey they are Very strong with both men on the mound!!!

You know, if I had a helicopter, I could watch the Lipscomb/Marshall game at 4 PM and then buzz on down for the 6:30 game at Loretto. I guess I'll be buzzing down in my truck for the Loretto game only however. Good luck to the District 10-AA teams tomorrow.

You know, if I had a helicopter, I could watch the Lipscomb/Marshall game at 4 PM and then buzz on down for the 6:30 game at Loretto. I guess I'll be buzzing down in my truck for the Loretto game only however. Good luck to the District 10-AA teams tomorrow.

You could be like Rudi Kalis and Fri night high school football.