Region 5-AA Games for Monday, May 15

PageMan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful what you say Mack!!!!!!!!! Ezell-Harding it will be very tough for you guys to hit a well..Lamm is a good pitcher and throws pretty hard dont think you guys will hit him well..(i really hope you do tho) Marshall is a good ball club when they play defense and hit the ball their pitching is very good and the combination of Lintz and Shorey they are Very strong with both men on the mound!!!

No Offense to MC - If they weren't good they probably wouldn't be in regionals. I have just heard the least about them this season, and Loretto has looked strong, so thus the conclusion.

As I said, I hope the winners win (whoever they may be) based on play that earns a berth, rather than backing in due to the other team playing poorly.

lipscombs has been playing really well lately and their pitching goes very deep, their game against ezell was a heck of a game i will have to say... Ezell also played well, Huff showed how good he was dominating lipscomb in the 3 or 4 innings he pitched

i choose lipscomb over MC and im not sure about the other game Loretto seems like a very good team but with Huff on the mound who knows

Not so sure about the weather now for Loretto. There is a low pressure system in western KY now that appears to be rotating down this way. Whether it get down that far is in question, but it certainly will cause problems in Nashville later this afternoon and night. I'll check back here before I leave to see what's happening.

Just got word that the Lipscomb - MC game is cancelled today (from two sources).

Guessing that there is enough weather uncertainty that MC won't be coming to Nashville to hang around for delays. No news on reschedule.

When will this game be played?