DeKalb Co.-Marshall Co.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dekalb Co. is going to be a whole different team thanks to Coach Trapp. He has made DC a wining team. "TIGER PRIDE"

no offense to any dekalb fans or players im not tryin to take anything away from you this season b/c what do i know now.....you could be much improved from last year and im sure you are from what i hear.....but don't go saying you're gonna win games until you actually do. i've seen dekalb players on here posting and from what i see they are marking warren co. as a for sure win.....im not saying who will win b/c it is not known at this time.....so before you go making claims that a 0-10 or 1-9 team(whatever your record was last year) is gonna be a winning team, win a game.....trust me i went through the same thing 2 years ago at warren co. we went 0-10 and you never saw us say we were gonna beat anyone.....best of my knowledge we went 5-5 last year....not great but going from 0-10 to .500 ball is a great improvement. :D good luck this year though!

If they can get that number down to 25 or below they'll be hard to beat because they have an offense that more times than not will score 4TD's per game.

25 points a game!!!!! Our coach put the goal at 13 points a game. As for the passing league we won some we lost some, we played up and down at times. We will be much improved from last year, we are working very hard to stopping both phases of the game (run and pass). Just wait and see come August 18th!!!!!! :(

25 points a game!!!!! Our coach put the goal at 13 points a game. As for the passing league we won some we lost some, we played up and down at times. We will be much improved from last year, we are working very hard to stopping both phases of the game (run and pass). Just wait and see come August 18th!!!!!! :(

Okay I may come to Lewisburg in week zero and watch Marshall Co. play Spring Hill (a team that scored over 40 points against Marshall last year). Spring Hill was picked to finish dead last by the coaches in Region 5-3A (they were 0-10 in 2005). If they hang 40+ on Marshall Co. again then I'd venture to say that it will be another high responsibility type of year for WJ's offense. That my friend is a fact :ph34r:

Okay I may come to Lewisburg in week zero and watch Marshall Co. play Spring Hill (a team that scored over 40 points against Marshall last year). Spring Hill was picked to finish dead last by the coaches in Region 5-3A (they were 0-10 in 2005). If they hang 40+ on Marshall Co. again then I'd venture to say that it will be another high responsibility type of year for WJ's offense. That my friend is a fact ;)

Big Country, I am not the betting kind, but if I was, it would be that Spring Hill will not score 40 points on MC. I just can't see it. The MC of last year at week zero is not nearly the team MC is now, even before we put the pads on. I have no idea what Spring Hill has, but I know that MC is already in a better place from last year. I can't wait for the opening kickoff!

• 2 weeks later...