Riverdale vs Columbia

riverdaleman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale cannot over look Columbia at all. Columbia beat the Warriors in the preseason 5-1.

i agree that Riverdale can't overlook them........Coach Pickle always gets the most out of his team...................i do believe however that riverdale is far and away the best team in the region

Edited by riddlers

Guest dare_2_dream

Excellent.. That's enough of an edge right there RHS 5 Columbia 1 (returning the preseason favor)

yeah buddy, thats the right attitude to have right there. go warriors.

Excellent.. That's enough of an edge right there RHS 5 Columbia 1 (returning the preseason favor)

River is the best in the region. If columbia in field plays well it will be a very tight game. Estes for columbia is a game pitcher. Hunter wont get a pitch to hit so someone else will have to drive in runs. Columbia not scared of boro or Nashville teams... River 3 Col 2.

I forgot about that game they handled us pretty well in that game. i dont think the game was as close as the score was it?

No it really wasn't. I think the Warriors only had 2 or 3 hits. It was 2-1 until Riverdale brought in a freshman for the 6th and 7th and he walked the bases loaded and then gave up a triple to make it 5-1. This game could be a tricky one for the Warriors because they have trouble sometimes hittings slow throwing pitchers that actually pitch (Seagroat from Blackman). I think this game will be pretty close. I will say 4-1 with Riverdale coming out on top.