East Robertson @ Forrest

EastBaseball25

We (East Robertson) don't have the best record to show for how good we can really play ball. I think Will Clinard can go down there to Forrest and pitch and shut them down with a good D behind him on Monday and show that we can really play ball!! If we can just get the ball in play i think that they might make a mistake or two and open a door for us. If we get momentum then we should stay close and maybe win. But if they get on us early and get us down quick then i don't see any way for us to win? So what does everyone else think???

Edited by EastBaseball25

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We (East Robertson) don't have the best record to show for how good we can really play ball. I think Will Clinard can go down there to Forrest and pitch and shut them down with a good D behind him on Monday and show that we can really play ball!! If we can just get the ball in play i think that they might make a mistake or two and open a door for us. If we get momentum then we should stay close and maybe win. But if they get on us early and get us down quick then i don't see any way for us to win? So what does everyone else think???

Look man, I'll give you props for coming in 2nd in the District, being the 5th seed. As for giving yall a chance against Forrest; I just think that Forrest is too strong of a team. They have the pitching, and as the Forrest fans keep pointing out, they obviously have the bats. So, I'm not going to give East much of a chance, sorry man.

Look man, I'll give you props for coming in 2nd in the District, being the 5th seed. As for giving yall a chance against Forrest; I just think that Forrest is too strong of a team. They have the pitching, and as the Forrest fans keep pointing out, they obviously have the bats. So, I'm not going to give East much of a chance, sorry man.

Don't get us Forrest fans wrong. Forrest knows they have to come to play. If they don't they will lose. Looking forward to tomorrow night.

Hoop, yall have come a LONG way this year. You didn't start out on top of things and at one point yall were run-ruled in 4 straight. And I know how that feels, trust me. I really want to see yall go down there and play well, and I know you're capable of doing it. Minor may be an All-American and I know I said earlier not many people have a chance at stopping Forrest this year. Minor isn't their only player though. Skelley is just as capable of shutting someone down as Minor is, and their bats are good this year. Pitching isn't the only thing that brings a high school team to a 28-5 record. Hoop, I wish yall the best of luck down there, and it would be a shocking upset to everyone if you pull this out.