East Robertson @ Forrest

EastBaseball25

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FORREST 6-0

MINOR, NO HITTER, 18 Ks . Klinard pitched good for ER, gave up 6 hits, he'll be tough the next 2 years for the Indians

What time do we play Wed.?

As of last night ...it was announced at the end of the NCS/Cascade game that Weds game would start at 5:00pm at NCS. Looking forward to playing you guys.

Trust me ...the players and coaches at NCS are aware of how good Clinard can be over the next couple of years. We faced him twice this year and split with him. He can be special if his coach protects his arm. East Robertson was good this year and wil lbe better next year. Congrats on your success this year East Robertson look forward to nest season with you guys in 10A. Hope to see some of you guys down at NCS on Weds to watch the game and support 10A.

Great job on a good season! Ya'll have something great to build upon for next year! you only lose 1 senior! Juniors, it will be your year! Wish I could have been there all year! I'll see ya'll sometime soon hopefully! Great job! Juniors it is now your time to pepare and shine! Griffith, Hooper, Coffee, Long, Sneed, Pitt, and Kahn great job! Mrs. A and I are extremely proud of ya'll!