AAA State who will be there?

bhsblaze09

Ok, before we start predicting champions lets begin by who you think will be in the spring fling. I think that Riverdale will make it and Blackman has a shot, but I don't know about other areas of the state,please post who you think will win their sectional games on Friday and secure a shot at the state title. ;)

Edited by bhsblaze09

Riverdale, mount juliet, Beech, halls, ooltewah, collierville, germantown,bearden . im thinking Franklin could be a contender as well as farragut cause year in and year out you cant count them out .

Collierville and Germantown can't both go can they? The way I understand it they will play at Collierville (assuming both win their games against whoever this week) for the spot at state

Collierville and Germantown can't both go can they? The way I understand it they will play at Collierville (assuming both win their games against whoever this week) for the spot at state

yes - they can both go - they meet Wednesday and loser travels and winner stays home Friday and they both could win on Friday and be in the state tournament

Ok, before we start predicting champions lets begin by who you think will be in the spring fling. I think that Riverdale will make it and Blackman has a shot, but I don't know about other areas of the state,please post who you think will win their sectional games on Friday and secure a shot at the state title. :ph34r:

riverdale has a chance to win state if they can get it done on the mound but not sure about that. the owls also have a good chance