Riverdale vs Blackman How good is this game going to be?

bhsblaze09

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game turned out to be very high scroing, a number of things contributed to this including a tight strike zone and several errors. The game was very close until the 6th. Riverdale lead by 1 but a baserunning error ended the Blaze threat. Then four errors in the field doomed the Blaze to an ugly defeat by the scoreboard in what really was a one or two run game.

Guest dare_2_dream

This game turned out to be very high scroing, a number of things contributed to this including a tight strike zone and several errors. The game was very close until the 6th. Riverdale lead by 1 but a baserunning error ended the Blaze threat. Then four errors in the field doomed the Blaze to an ugly defeat by the scoreboard in what really was a one or two run game.

The 6th killed the Blaze. Lots of drops on fly balls and a lot of misreads on them as well. Errors lost them the game.

well played game. both teams had a few errors but for the most part it was well played trice chaote and hunter each had homeruns trice and chad had it back to back in the first to even the score up at then end of 1 I thought the plate guy called a really good game the deeper you get in the playoffs the more diciplined strike zone you will get the umps was no factor in this game (as usual LOL) riverdale pitched by committee started with hurt then utterback then mather and then woods i think blackman used 3 pitchers seagrote(sp?) uhles and barnes...each team hit the ball pretty good

I want to give props for my WARRIORS because we were down the whole night we would tie it up and then blackman would come right back and take another lead but we kept on fighting and brought home another win good job guys

GO WARRIOS good luck friday night...you must win on friday