Marshall Co at Lipscomb updates

CoachT

All i know is that this game is going to be a Great one!!!! Lipscomb defense looks amazing so far..Marshall is hitting the ball well except that they are hitting it right to the fielder's..The rest of the game should be interesting..Good Luck Tigers

The Region Finals will be played on Thursday at the winners field, Lipscomb or Marshall Co vs Ezell Harding. My guess is that the game time if Lipscomb wins will be 4pm and if Marshall Co wins, I think they would play a nite game.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at Dugan Field for today's Regional Semi-Final between David Lipscomb and Marshall Co. at 4 PM. I will call in updates to CoachT as the game is played. Updates will be at the end of each inning or the half inning if any runs are scored. I will also post the usual game summary later tonight.

Should be a great finish

I think this poster is ridiculous. I have noticed him time and again on several posts for the past few days with little one-liners like this. What is the point in running up your post tab with posts that mean nothing? Click on his name and look at the "view members posts" section if you want to see what I'm talking about.

Where is Shelby Park?

I don't know if the game is actually at Shelby Park, but I can provide directions.

In downtown, take I-24 towards Clarksville. Exit at Shelby Avenue (next to Coliseum). Turn right on Shelby Avenue (away from Coliseum and downtown). Shelby Avenue dead-ends into the park. At the end of Shelby Avenue, turn right and you'll pass a lake and softball complex. The baseball complex is next on the right. There's a parking lot behind left field facing the river.