Antioch Football, post-Preston, Trey, LaMarcus, and McPhail

McNine4MVP

Things seem to be coming along. New offensive schemes take a while to develop and become fluid. The coaches are doing a good job bringing the guys along and getting them ready for the fall. To me Antioch's big hunt is going to be for a starting quarterback. They are still looking for the next TC and I don't think he has shown his face yet. They have a good rb but he is more of a power runner, which is different from the ever elusive style of PB. Overall AHS will be fine in time. I think they could have something really special in about two to three years.

They have about three guys right now competing for the position. One is from last year and as far as I know the other two are sophomores. the starter from last year will probably get the nod unless one of the two younger guys step it up, they are both fairly athletic they just make young mistakes. Like I said I think in two to three years AHS will be pretty good. McNine---still trying to figure out who you are, give me a call if you are still pretty sure you know me. If you are who I think you are I hope all is well and wish you luck.

• 3 weeks later...

They are going to be young and should be real good in another year or two. I think my little brother is one of those So. going out for the QB position. Right now he is playing summer ball. So not to sure what is going on. Hate the fact I am going to be coaching and wont get to watch this season.

They are going to be young and should be real good in another year or two. I think my little brother is one of those So. going out for the QB position. Right now he is playing summer ball. So not to sure what is going on. Hate the fact I am going to be coaching and wont get to watch this season.

smith-dont know you but i think i know your brother from when he was in middle school. good kid and was probably the best receiver at his middle school. i have said that antioch is looking for the next tc and your brother could be it. good luck to him. where will you be coaching?

Just found out today that my little brother Jacob Smith is going to concentrate fully on Baseball. He is one of the better is not best SS in Metro as a Soph. I am a former AHS football and baseball player from 97' to 00'. #10 in baseball and #87 in football all three years. Good luck to the Bears anyway!

Edited by coachsmith81

Just found out today that my little brother Jacob Smith is going to concentrate fully on Baseball. He is one of the better is not best SS in Metro as a Soph. I am a former AHS football and baseball player from 97' to 00'. #10 in baseball and #87 in football all three years. Good luck to the Bears anyway!

Good luck to your brother.

As far as football, I hear the attitude and work ethic are better at Antioch.