CSAS

justblaze

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if having a crappy campus had anything to do with your soccer teams success, CSAS would be fighting an up hill battle. CSAS really has a crappy 100 year old building that is falling apart(the roof collapsed in on a room a few years ago). Pretty close to the ghetto, and has to share a bumpy dirt field with the baseball team! so I dont think that has anything to do with it!

well i would have to put pigeon forge up there as one of the best public schools in AA because they dominate their district every year and they are always in substate and they lose to either CAk or Catholic and they played Catholic tough yesterday because it was tied at halftime and catholic scored a goal with about 4 minutes to go so it was really a one goal game the whole time

I agree with mrudder. Pigeon Forge is by far one of the best AA schools in the state. They improved a great deal from last season. They only lost 5 games this year and those were to AAA powerhouse Maryville, 2 teams out of Knoxville, Brentwood, and Knox Catholic. They do dominate their district year in and year out and even though they graduate 7 this year, look for them to dominate their district again next year and be back in the substate game.