Marion County High School

Bill#49

Marion County High School has an opening for Head Football Coach. Must be certified and possess a Tennessee Teacher License with a secondary endorsement. Interested candidates should FAX a letter of interest and resume to: Tommye Kaye Stanfield, Director of Personnel, 204 Betsy Pack Drive, Jasper, TN 37347, Fax: 423-942-4210. Deadline for applications is May 26.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard any names of interest? Who do you think will get the job Bill? I believe that Marion will get a quality coach. There were several names I have heard and all would be good selections.

I can't divulge my information due to coaches being in other places. Don't want any problems popping up due to rumors you know. We have several coaches who are interested.

The interesting thing is most of them have a lot of years of coaching experience. Being this late in month of May, I didn't think that would be the case. Stay tune more to come next week. :thumb: