Marion County High School

Bill#49

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, when will they be making a decision?

Interviews are finishing up today. I believe this will make 5 people who have interviewed. Any one of the five would be a good head head coach so the administration has their hands full with making a decision. I believe three are very top notch. These are the three that will be passed on to Dr. Taylor to make the ultimate decision.

Any of the three will move to Jasper and make a home there. The program will be in good shape and I believe the one that is picked will give us the stability we need. They will not be leaving in two years and especially will not be leaving in late May so we have to go through another fiasco like we just did.

I know who they are but, guess what, I can't tell right now. But like I said they are top notch. :lol: As soon as I hear who the new coach is officially I will post it here The official website of The Marion County Warriors Football Team

Edited by Bill#49

Interviews are finishing up today. I believe this will make 5 people who have interviewed. Any one of the five would be a good head head coach so the administration has their hands full with making a decision. I believe three are very top notch. These are the three that will be passed on to Dr. Taylor to make the ultimate decision.

Any of the three will move to Jasper and make a home there. The program will be in good shape and I believe the one that is picked will give us the stability we need. They will not be leaving in two years and especially will not be leaving in late May so we have to go through another fiasco like we just did.

I know who they are but, guess what, I can't tell right now. But like I said they are top notch. :thumb: As soon as I hear who the new coach is officially I will post it here The official website of The Marion County Warriors Football Team

Hey guys, is the rumors true in the valley?

David Barger going to Marion County

Coach Akins going to Lake County

BREAKING NEWS ... BREAKING NEWS ... BREAKING NEWS ....

This has just been brought to my attention by high ups we have a new hire at Marion County High School...... more later

aahhh man....come on Bill tell us....I bet I know who it is and if it is him then welcome back to the Valley....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys