Creek Wood vs. Northeast

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Creek Wood loses eight starters from both sides of the football. Is that correct Jsmack??????

Lost 9 starters on both sides of the ball. Those seniors left some awfully big shoes to fill.

And by the way, we DID get lit up at the passing league scrimmage against Rossview.

Lost 9 starters on both sides of the ball. Those seniors left some awfully big shoes to fill.

And by the way, we DID get lit up at the passing league scrimmage against Rossview.

I still say that summer passing leagues don't mean a thing as far as how the games are played under the lights in the fall :thumb:

yea creek wood did get lit up, but they came out flat, and didnt play that game to the best of their ability. it doesnt matter how rossview passes, they tried to pass last year and look at what happened to that! we will see who gets "lit up" when we strap the pads on :)

If we do not get lined up correctly WE will be the ones getting lit up!

Who do you guys scrimmage in the fall Jsmack???? If memory serves me correctly didn't you guys scrimmage Stratford and Fairview last fall?????

Kenwood and Waverly. Last year we scrimmaged Strattford and Waverly.

Who does Cheatham and Sycamore have for their fall scrimmages?

Kenwood and Waverly. Last year we scrimmaged Strattford and Waverly.

Who does Cheatham and Sycamore have for their fall scrimmages?

Sycamore scrimmages Lipscomb and Montgomery Central and Cheatham Co. scrimmages Rossview (as well as a couple of other Clarksville schools I can't quite remember). Cheatham will also likely play a Clarksville school in the jamboree in week zero (the week you guys play at Sycamore).