CAK vs. CPA

TheBigPenquin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to CPA on a valiant effort. I think you surprised a lot of people. PK's are the most injust thing in soccer. Congrats on a good season.

Amen. What a great hard fought match, to play for so long then to be decided by PK.

Congrats to both teams and to CPA, what a season! You proved you belonged at state and can play with the best.

CPA was one classy team, with a great coach. They stuck it to us for the whole match and never let up. PK's are a hard ending. Our guys are tired and sore, but thankful to advance. Good job, CPA, and I hope we see you guys next season. (I think we are going to try and set up a game)

Very nice messages on here mrudder. You have very strong points. Especially that someone thinks CAK has the chance of losing. They are the three time defending state champions and there is no way CPA will win. I think your prediction is strong, but I am going to go farther and say 5-0. CAK is too strong of a TEAM.

I'm going to say it's going to be maybe at least 4 goals in 7 games after wednesday.

BigG, the more serious you take this team the more their shin guards are going to fall off.

CAK 3 (If they're merciful)

CPA 0

so cak did win.. but it was in pks after two scoreless halfs, two scoreless overtimes, and two scoreless golden goals. i just kind of find those predictions funny for some reason.

by the way, that was one amazing game. a lot of fun to watch. even though we came out on the short end in the shootout.