Wartburg - Sequayah

SCW86

Pretty goodd showing for Wartburg as they took a 1-0 win (Travis Nelson threw a TD pass to Dustin Brown). They had one touchdown called back (Anthony Rogers with a 57-yard TD run) on a penalty or it could have been 2-0. The Bulldogs look quicker this season and I see some improvement in the secondary. The line is not as big, but fared pretty well.

Pretty goodd showing for Wartburg as they took a 1-0 win (Travis Nelson threw a TD pass to Dustin Brown). They had one touchdown called back (Anthony Rogers with a 57-yard TD run) on a penalty or it could have been 2-0. The Bulldogs look quicker this season and I see some improvement in the secondary. The line is not as big, but fared pretty well.

Thanks for the info KingB, I appreciate it. Sounds like their defense pitched a shutout-good deal.

Thanks for the info KingB, I appreciate it. Sounds like their defense pitched a shutout-good deal.

Wartburg looked pretty good. Sequoyah actually dominated with their offense. They turned the ball over a couple of times and were driving when the lightning hit. Both teams looked pretty good. Sequoyah is very improved from last year. Wartburg I think is going to be pretty good also. In all it was a good scrimmage for all involved.