USA vs. Morocco

BigG

Gibbs out with a knee injury, being replaced by Berhalter. I thought he should've been included in the squad from the get go. USA vs. Venezuala tonight @ 7 on ESPN2. G, how in the world does your dad know the trainer? Does he live around here??

Both of the US trainers actually live in Wilmington, DE where my dad lives. Go figure. Going into their office is a soccer player's dream, though. US soccer stuff all over the place!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs out with a knee injury, being replaced by Berhalter. I thought he should've been included in the squad from the get go. USA vs. Venezuala tonight @ 7 on ESPN2. G, how in the world does your dad know the trainer? Does he live around here??

that's 7 eastern right? did everyone see englands lost to belarus or someone like that. shows you how much these friendlies matter.

Haha fair enough, they had a few starters out there, but not all. It was the B team by name only.

they still shouldn't lose to belarus. belarus is worse than morocco. and i also saw that it was belarus's b team. i was just trying to show how much these friendlies don't really matter. england's using their b team only re-emphasizes that.

they still shouldn't lose to belarus. belarus is worse than morocco. and i also saw that it was belarus's b team. i was just trying to show how much these friendlies don't really matter. england's using their b team only re-emphasizes that.

Friendlies do matter to the morale of the fans. It doesn't matter to me whether or not its a friendly or not; I like seeing my team win. Furthermore, I wasn't as concerned about the score as I was about the play of some potential starters. That's what we were concerned with. So yes, Friendlies DO matter, because they show what the strengths and weaknesses are for the team. Next thing you're going to tell me is that practice dooesn't matter.