Hillsboro will get NSA athletes

Many of you dont know but athletes that attend Nashville School of the Arts have in the past played sports for Pearl-Cohn. Now the rule on those students have been changed. Athletes that attend NSA (Nashville School of the Arts) now have the option of playing for their zoned school or playing for Hillsboro. Now if you were to tell me that the school is to far away from Pearl and they will now be playing for Glencliff which is the closest High School in the area fine but how do they pull Hillsboro out of their hat. Im a reasonable man so if someone can make me see how this is totally unfair to every other high school in the mid-state go ahead.

I can tell Hillsboro is gonna get a big strong O-line from an 'art' school. :)

Now if it was from the 'National Security Agency' that would be another matter! :thumb:

When I first read the title of this thread I was REALLY wondering. B)

Ha Ha good post now it is true that Im crying a little but some of the better players on Pearl-Cohn's teams thoughout the years in all sports have come from this school and also Rolando Shannon (6-4 280) who is now at Carson-newman on scholarship playing football and was a one of the best lineman in metro a couple of years back went to NSA.

Many of you dont know but athletes that attend Nashville School of the Arts have in the past played sports for Pearl-Cohn. Now the rule on those students have been changed. Athletes that attend NSA (Nashville School of the Arts) now have the option of playing for their zoned school or playing for Hillsboro. Now if you were to tell me that the school is to far away from Pearl and they will now be playing for Glencliff which is the closest High School in the area fine but how do they pull Hillsboro out of their hat. Im a reasonable man so if someone can make me see how this is totally unfair to every other high school in the mid-state go ahead.

I think the most important thing about this rule change is the option to play for their zoned school. Will this be the rule for all schools that do not have football [magnet schools ]?

I think the most important thing about this rule change is the option to play for their zoned school. Will this be the rule for all schools that do not have football [magnet schools ]?

Good question! I know East Literature football players play for Stratford. Where does a MLK and Hume Fogg football players play?