How do the teams from AA Region 4 look so far?

glover

I'm not asking for predictions but just wondering how each team looks at this point and who will be the standouts on offence and defence?

Cannon Co

Jackson Co

Smith Co

Upperman

Westmoreland

York

Who will be the standouts for these teams?

Edited by glover

Wesmorland side i think there whole offensive unit there fast and tough

smith county i herd they have some good rb's and there defensive line

from upperman number 33 york hes a wr he wiill make some big plays and there is a running back that looked pretty good against livingston and tyner qb ty fields and line backer williams also #1 hes a sophmore he had 2 ints in the scrimmage against livingston and tyner

I know Westmorelands stand point!

there returning 8 starters on Defense and alot of starters on offesne... they didnt lose anyone on there DLine... they did lose their all state TE though he will be missed! other than that Westmoreland has a good chance of going far in the playoffs and such! I also know Westmoreland has the strongest class this year than they ever have had! and there team speed is unbelievable! but there size is a question there biggest lineman is 240 lbs but their all supposedly fast! and extremely strong I know one guys has a total of 1,395 in total weight Bench, squat,powerclean, and military so they are pretty strong... they have 2 people that have broke the weight lifting records up there! and they have 8 starters that been starting since there sophmore year, they are returning 17 seniors, so things are looking positive on the MO-Town side!!

I am not trying to disprespect any of westmorland or anybody but i was wondering what kind of supplement program do they have all them boys on.... becasue i saw them boys and they are all ripped they are probably the strongest in the region if not the whole 2a

Edited by ozstryker

I am not trying to disprespect any of westmorland or anybody but i was wondering what kind of supplement program do they have all them boys on.... becasue i saw them boys and they are all ripped they are probably the strongest in the region if not the whole 2a

Its a supplement program called having a good coach thats from the country. He was also a very good football player when he played at Gordonsville. Hes been at W'moreland for years, hes good to his boys, works hard with them and is the type that is not hot headed so he don't rant and rave and try to belittle his boys in front of the crowd. They respect that as a team so they really get it in gear and get it together to be a winning bunch of boys.

I'm not asking for predictions but just wondering how each team looks at this point and who will be the standouts on offence and defence?

Cannon Co

Jackson Co

Smith Co

Upperman

Westmoreland

York

Who will be the standouts for these teams?

has anyone heard anything about York

Its a supplement program called having a good coach thats from the country. He was also a very good football player when he played at Gordonsville. Hes been at W'moreland for years, hes good to his boys, works hard with them and is the type that is not hot headed so he don't rant and rave and try to belittle his boys in front of the crowd. They respect that as a team so they really get it in gear and get it together to be a winning bunch of boys.

yes Coach Kelly has been coaching for a number of years! I think 22 to be exact! also that guy wanting to know wut supplement prgram they got them on... answer is nothing! coach despises those lil supplements! I really do think this year is the year for MO-Town!!