Spring Fling Ticket Info?

sportsguy22

Any idea how much tickets will be for each event in the 'Boro? Will we be able to go from one event to another without paying over and over again?

I would enjoy bouncing around to several events if that is possible.

Thanks. :P

Last year in Memphis you could buy an all-day pass for $6 that got you into every event if i remember correctly. Each event was $3 a session.

Edited by mcfan10

I think the cost is $6 per sesion, two sesions per day, plus $5 per car for parking. Don't know about anyone else but i have been to McKnight and Sportsplex many times and have never had to pay to park. The excuse in Memphis was that TSSAA had nothing to do with the parking, all that money went to the city. I guess we know now what the truth has been. Just more money to feed the monkeys!!!!!!!!

I think the cost is $6 per sesion, two sesions per day, plus $5 per car for parking. Don't know about anyone else but i have been to McKnight and Sportsplex many times and have never had to pay to park. The excuse in Memphis was that TSSAA had nothing to do with the parking, all that money went to the city. I guess we know now what the truth has been. Just more money to feed the monkeys!!!!!!!!

6.00 a session sounds more like it. I think last year you could buy a wrist band that would be good for all sessions everywhere for like 10.00. Last year though 5.00 to park was good for all day anywhere. But maybe you will get a Tennessean about 4 hours before the first pitch to explain it all to ya :thumb: Sundays paper had a big story about the spring fling, of course nothing about the sports or teams but how it could help / hurt MTSU recruiting. Go figure :lol:

I was told by the Parks and Recreation people this spring that the TSSAA was the one charging the $5 to park. He said that they (Parks and Recreration) had never charge before for any event being played at the complex.

I meant to say they have never charge to park before yes they do charge for events.

I think I read that each session ticket was $6 and that you could buy a $35 pass good for 8 sessions.

The cost for today's game was $6 per session. I asked about a pass and was told there wasn't one this year (or maybe I asked someone that didn't really know). Also, if you have small children be prepared everyone over the age of 1 pays full price.

They told us that we could get a pass for $35, but it was only good for Baseball or Softball, etc. We wanted one good for baseball and softball!

7 sessions for $35 save a dollar off of each session which was $6.

Free Parking.

My Vote is to keep it in Boro or at least Middle TN.....Very convenient. Saw alot of Grandparent support there. Attendance should have been higher this year.jmo

No opening Ceremonies.

I believe all the schools/venues were allowed to charge for parking and keep concession money. I believe the only money guaranteed to TSSAA was gate admission.

No opening Ceremonies.

There was no opening ceremonies last year in Memphis.

The cost for today's game was $6 per session. I asked about a pass and was told there wasn't one this year (or maybe I asked someone that didn't really know). Also, if you have small children be prepared everyone over the age of 1 pays full price.

Charging a two year old child full price is a joke. Boro and the tssaa should be ashamed of themselves.