Houston VS Hendersonville

mjuhb

houston made a mistake on their pk in 1st half of hitting the ball right at the goalie that was golden chance wasted

jordan moore hendersonville goalie was lights out

Agreed. I enjoyed watching him very much.

I thought Hendersonville's defense did a good job against Houston's quick offense. The Mustangs' game plan was to get it to their forwards and then have them run towards goal. Hendersonville did well against them. I loved Hendersonville's physical play, as well as the way they pinged the ball around. The game tomorrow between them and Farragut should be a good one!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of those game where whoever had the better scorers would win, regardless of possession, and ball control.

oh yeah i agree 100%, i just do not like my predictions going wrong :thumb:

props to Hendersonville and good luck, but i am rooting for an East Tennessee showdown for AAA and AA.

"Unfortunately they keep score based on how many times the ball goes into the net," Houston coach Mike Irby said. "This is the one sport, the only sport, where you can dominate the ball and dominate the chances and not come out ahead on the scoreboard.

"We made a good goalkeeper (in Hendersonville senior Jordan Moore) look like an all-American today. With the heat today, maybe we weren't as composed, because we didn't take advantage of some of those (scoring) chances."

that was houston coach mike irby quote after the game