Can anyone beat Brentwood

mack6

bruinsoccer said:

"I've been the biggest complainer about Brentwood's schedule over the years."

Why is that, bruinsoccer? You don't have any connection to Brentwood, so why do you care so much? That seems to be the theme of most of your postings. odd....

see BRUINSOCCER misquoted himself he ment that "HE has been the biggest complainer about brentwood over the years", he lurks around to find dirt on brentwood then jumps in the driver's seat of the Bash Brentwood Bandwagon...

he wants a harder schedule but he was all about trying to get brentwood in trouble when they traveled down to Alabama to play one of the best teams in that state. So does he really want brentwood to have a harder schedule or does he just want to post in every topic to give brentwood a negative image...

IF you want a hot tip Bruinsoccer about something to bash on brentwood, rumor in the hallways are that theres a girl on the colorguard team thats on roids... Pull out the last yearbook and compare the colorguard '04 photo from page 124 to the Winterguard '05 photo from page 125 and it obvious, her stats show that she is throwing her flag 5 feet higher than last year ( i also hear she could even be a good replacement as a linebacker) ... That is if you really do have any relation to brentwood then it shouldnt be to hard to get the yearbook. Those rumors should keep you happy for a while

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see BRUINSOCCER misquoted himself he ment that "HE has been the biggest complainer about brentwood over the years", he lurks around to find dirt on brentwood then jumps in the driver's seat of the Bash Brentwood Bandwagon...

he wants a harder schedule but he was all about trying to get brentwood in trouble when they traveled down to Alabama to play one of the best teams in that state. So does he really want brentwood to have a harder schedule or does he just want to post in every topic to give brentwood a negative image...

IF you want a hot tip Bruinsoccer about something to bash on brentwood, rumor in the hallways are that theres a girl on the colorguard team thats on roids... Pull out the last yearbook and compare the colorguard '04 photo from page 124 to the Winterguard '05 photo from page 125 and it obvious, her stats show that she is throwing her flag 5 feet higher than last year ( i also hear she could even be a good replacement as a linebacker) ... That is if you really do have any relation to brentwood then it shouldnt be to hard to get the yearbook. Those rumors should keep you happy for a while

hahahahahahaha....jj you are my hero!!!

gees hes all serious like he DIDNT know it was a joke... but really kudos on the big "WIN". It was so impressive that im going to give you one of the hundreds of trophies that i have, dont worry it will be a good one to start out your collection with! ill send it via UPS

gees hes all serious like he DIDNT know it was a joke... but really kudos on the big "WIN". It was so impressive that im going to give you one of the hundreds of trophies that i have, dont worry it will be a good one to start out your collection with! ill send it via UPS

haha..jj tell him about or give him the home run derby trophy!!