Can anyone beat Brentwood

mack6

Lowder seemed to be a step ahead of his team tonight. I think he just has a better feel for the game then some of his teammates, and that equalled a few miscues in the midfield.

Bearden does indeed need to get someone in the midfield. Thought I personally don't think they'll have a problem with Ridgeway, either of the teams playing in the other semi-final could give them problems. Then again, they've played Farragut 3 times, so I think those two teams know eachother very well.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they ahve not played harder competition than the Stars or the Impact for they both played in the highest premier league possible (and got beat thouroughly i might add).

I know who he plays for and i understand that for TNFC he plays at a high level, but that is with a certain team with other great players that he can work with. He needs to learn how to use his players for his high school team that are not so great and have not played at such a high level. Get my point?

he has to make it work with his high school team and by looking at it tonight he failed badly.

So he needs to play higher competition with his high school team so that he can find a way to benefit from it.

tnfc won their premier league and is already in regionals, actually.

You did not say that before, and yes I understand that. That is what high school is all about because people of different ages and skill level play together, because you cannot pick your team unlike club.

TNFC have played much harder competition than Stars and Impact. They won their premier league actually and have already won a spot at regionals before state has begun. impact and stars do not go to showcases that tnfc goes to, you have to be state champ and regional competitor to get in to a lot of those.

um yes, i was on the team when the stars and impact played in the highest premier league, i think i would know. We played teams that beat us 8-0, and such. We did improve later in the season though.

TNFC lays in a premier league that is a little less competitive and they won that league. Overall i am sure TNFC plays harder competition more frequently, but playing the best is playing the best, you can't really get harder than the best.

Do you know if TNFC is even playing in state seeing as how they already have a pass to regionals? i would like to play them again :thumb: (than again, i might not).

um yes, i was on the team when the stars and impact played in the highest premier league, i think i would know. We played teams that beat us 8-0, and such. We did improve later in the season though.

TNFC lays in a premier league that is a little less competitive and they won that league. Overall i am sure TNFC plays harder competition more frequently, but playing the best is playing the best, you can't really get harder than the best.

Do you know if TNFC is even playing in state seeing as how they already have a pass to regionals? i would like to play them again :thumb: (than again, i might not).

yeah, they are playing state, and no, you dont want to play them.

brentwood just didn't have their greatest game and bearden stepped up. after all the talk of rico up top i expected him to be amazing and the best player on bearden, but after watching the game #11 was surprisingly good. judging by how he looks i didn't expect much, but he can make things happen. i don't think bearden was honestly 3 goals better than them. i'm pretty sure one goal was an own goal and their last one wasn't important, but it happens. the center ref and linesman (fans side) missed too many calls around beardens box that would have been dangerous, but they didn't lose the game for brentwood. brentwood has a strong younger group of players so the future looks bright for the program. overall, good job to bearden because you guys got it done, but i see hendersonville keeping the title in middle tn.

brentwood just didn't have their greatest game and bearden stepped up. after all the talk of rico up top i expected him to be amazing and the best player on bearden, but after watching the game #11 was surprisingly good. judging by how he looks i didn't expect much, but he can make things happen. i don't think bearden was honestly 3 goals better than them. i'm pretty sure one goal was an own goal and their last one wasn't important, but it happens. the center ref and linesman (fans side) missed too many calls around beardens box that would have been dangerous, but they didn't lose the game for brentwood. brentwood has a strong younger group of players so the future looks bright for the program. overall, good job to bearden because you guys got it done, but i see hendersonville keeping the title in middle tn.

Bearden or Hendersonville wins it, Bearden will breeze through Ridgeway.

'm pretty sure one goal was an own goal and their last one wasn't important, but it happens.

i thought so too, i was sitting there watching the game and saw a Bearden player flip the ball backwards and then it deflected off something (maybe a brentwood player) and went in, just a fluke. did they give that goal to Scott Hemingway?

The last goal was important, every goal is important, it was a great move and finish by Rico.

haha Tom doesn't look like a soccer player, but he can play.

There isnt a team in the state that compares to TNFC88 in any age group. They as of now are ranked 6 in the country, not only that but almost there entire team is playing college soccer at major schools. i Was wondering if someone could tell me how many years in a row they have won state?

There isnt a team in the state that compares to TNFC88 in any age group. They as of now are ranked 6 in the country, not only that but almost there entire team is playing college soccer at major schools. i Was wondering if someone could tell me how many years in a row they have won state?

Three, actually...and four out of the past five.

Three, actually...and four out of the past five.

TNFC 90 and 88 are the best teams by far. Tnfc 88 placed 2nd in regionals last year only losing to Dallas Texans who went on to win Nationals. They are a great team and Lowder is amazing, its just that the real brentwood team didnt show up against bearden. The big fault is that brentwood was trying to overcome injuries and they havent been playing people in the right positions all year and it came back to hurt them. Hats off to bearden for dominating them.

TNFC 90 has grown ever more since last year picking up 5 new players with brandon tarr(bradenton), daniel tackling(ootlewah), ozzie(last name?)(lives in georgia), bo godwin(lives in bama), and patrick kelly(hendersonville). Tnfc 90 sure looks strong this year and frommy you are right that brentwood is very young. 4 of their starters are sophomores who all play for TNFC 90.

Overall the next cppl of years for TNFC teams are strong and also the TNFC 89 team has 5 national team players that danile kelly is bringing from bradenton so they look quite strong also.