Science Hill-Siegel

dawgs2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Siegel. You all are ther best team, no arguement. You came to play when it counted and got it done. Right after we beat you I said you could either turn that into a positive or a negative and it is obvious which route you took. There are such things as good losses that make teams refocus and bring them back down to earth. Lucky for you it was in the middle of the season. Some teams have this loss in the playoffs and their season is over.

Look forward to next year, you all will have a bullseye on your back, but there is nobody that can take this away from u and you will never forget it. Hopefully we can play you all again like this year. We would also like to get in the Rotary.

Congratulations Siegel. You all are ther best team, no arguement. You came to play when it counted and got it done. Right after we beat you I said you could either turn that into a positive or a negative and it is obvious which route you took. There are such things as good losses that make teams refocus and bring them back down to earth. Lucky for you it was in the middle of the season. Some teams have this loss in the playoffs and their season is over.

Look forward to next year, you all will have a bullseye on your back, but there is nobody that can take this away from u and you will never forget it. Hopefully we can play you all again like this year. We would also like to get in the Rotary.

you'll get in rotary i'm sure...it kinda feels good to have a bullseye on our backs for a change, we knew that science hill was gonna be a tough matchup after they beat you and we felt like we could beat brentwood if we beat science hill...a bearden/siegel matchup woulda been very close as well i'm sure...we'll see ya next year :thumb:

you'll get in rotary i'm sure...it kinda feels good to have a bullseye on our backs for a change, we knew that science hill was gonna be a tough matchup after they beat you and we felt like we could beat brentwood if we beat science hill...a bearden/siegel matchup woulda been very close as well i'm sure...we'll see ya next year :thumb:

Congrats on winning state. I know webb and siegel have had some bad blood on these message boards, but i truly congratulate you all on winning state. That is a very big accomplishment and I'm sure you all are excited. Again, congratulations and I hope to see you all next year at state only in different divisions. Hopefully we can make it there next year. I hope we do another one of those matches in Murfeesboro next year, again. Only I hope it doesn't rain. haha. Do you think we will?

Congrats on winning state. I know webb and siegel have had some bad blood on these message boards, but i truly congratulate you all on winning state. That is a very big accomplishment and I'm sure you all are excited. Again, congratulations and I hope to see you all next year at state only in different divisions. Hopefully we can make it there next year. I hope we do another one of those matches in Murfeesboro next year, again. Only I hope it doesn't rain. haha. Do you think we will?

yeah i definitely think we will...siegel will only lose our 5 player next year which is a loss but we'll still have essentially the same doubles and same 1-4 lineup as this year, you guys will be back and we'll probably actually get to play you this time...thanks for the congrats

Guest dare_2_dream

yeah i definitely think we will...siegel will only lose our 5 player next year which is a loss but we'll still have essentially the same doubles and same 1-4 lineup as this year, you guys will be back and we'll probably actually get to play you this time...thanks for the congrats

get pretty rings!