j t beasly -------- dyersburg

andre flowers------dyer county

jarvis perry ------crockett

johnson brothers------- crocket if thier size dont hurt them. their good

tyler childress --------- dyersburg

2 d-linemen -------- ripley

all three lineline backers--------covington

obion county qb

rashad taylor dyersburg's qb this kid is fast he's burning the track up he runs a 4.3 -40

7aaa has as many d-1 prospects as any region as a whole. look at

alax watkins ----- haywood

cody tedelton --------dyersburg

obion county qb

rashad taylor dyersburg's qb this kid is fast he's burning the track up he runs a 4.3 -40

that is fast

obion county qb

don't know that much about 7-3A, but I do know about 2-3A. Year in and year out the best in the State. The past three years and maybe more than 3 years, 2-3A won the state. Fulton - Fulton - Livingston Academy. 2-3A is going to be loaded again this season. Knox Catholic - Knox Fulton - Anderson County - Knox Austin East will be four teams heavy laden with great speed and great athletes! Livingston lost alot but will field a very good team. Kingston will be decent also. I would say that 2-3a will have quite a few teams around the top at the end of the season!

don't know that much about 7-3A, but I do know about 2-3A. Year in and year out the best in the State. The past three years and maybe more than 3 years, 2-3A won the state. Fulton - Fulton - Livingston Academy. 2-3A is going to be loaded again this season. Knox Catholic - Knox Fulton - Anderson County - Knox Austin East will be four teams heavy laden with great speed and great athletes! Livingston lost alot but will field a very good team. Kingston will be decent also. I would say that 2-3a will have quite a few teams around the top at the end of the season!

fulton lost alot as well. starting off with their coach

what about fulton loosing their coach thats the biggest loss alco lost their coach knox catholic had a cenderella season they were a great team last year but they lost alot as well :lol: go chargers,go trojans, go tomcats,one of the three will be in the semie this year

Edited by high school sports fan

what about fulton loosing their coach thats the biggest loss alco lost their coach knox catholic had a cenderella season they were a great team last year but they lost alot as well :lol: go chargers,go trojans, go tomcats,one of the three will be in the semie this year

I have no doubt that you know what you are talking about concerning 7-3A football. Looks like you have a lot of potential D1 & D2 players. I hope they do well. I have watched the 2-3A teams for years. They are always loaded with talent. They don't have just 2 or 3 or even 4 players with great speed and ability, they have ten or fifteen or more. Fulton will have a phenominal backfield coming back next year. Great QB and a D1 runningback. Great defense also. They will find a coach. I would say that they are lined up to take a team like that. Catholic has a great "do everything" player that is probably choosing between UT or Notre Dame. Also, they have many skilled people coming back. Very solid team. Catholic and Fulton played each other last year in the playoffs for the right to play eventual State Champ Livingston Academy. Catholic beat Fulton on a last second touchdown by their "do everything" player. Then Catholic played Livingston very close before losing. That is why I said what I said about 2-3A being the best. 2-3A has so many teams that are so close in talent. Catholic and Fulton will probably be the two best in 2-3A next year followed by AE, Anderson, LA, Kingston.

5-3A had three teams get beyond the first round last year and this year it is a region that is not at all lacking for talent that will play somewhere at the next level.

David Lipscomb: Matt Elrod, Donnie Hudson, Dale Binkley, and Ben Lehning

Creek Wood: Stan Krantz

Cheatham Co.: Joey Beach

Marshall Co.: Dont'a Hightower, Kellen Gower, and Cavalla O'Neal

Giles Co.: Sam Edgmon

There are 10 names that will absolutely without question have the opportunity to play Division I (whether it's A or AA) college football once they graduate high school.

5-3A had three teams get beyond the first round last year and this year it is a region that is not at all lacking for talent that will play somewhere at the next level.

David Lipscomb: Matt Elrod, Donnie Hudson, Dale Binkley, and Ben Lehning

Creek Wood: Stan Krantz

Cheatham Co.: Joey Beach

Marshall Co.: Dont'a Hightower, Kellen Gower, and Cavalla O'Neal

Giles Co.: Sam Edgmon

There are 10 names that will absolutely without question have the opportunity to play Division I (whether it's A or AA) college football once they graduate high school.

i agree region 5 have great players!!!!! i give them there props. but look at the number of schools they have to choose from. the population is greater in region 5 than it is in 7 as a hole. region 7 has coaches who turn average kids into players.

obion county qb

Obion County's quarter-back is only a junior,but OC has a linebacker,Savion Hayslett and a lineman,Steven Weaks that may make the cut....