CAK vs CSAS

timbdp

I'll find a way. Good luck to you and the lads. It's been a pleasure to watch you all play. Please be nice to the little ones on Catholic.

Yea, BigG. Quit picking on #8. Let him have a few balls to build his confidence. It will be a great learning experience for him and, after all, what harm can he do? He's way too small to play soccer. Sort of like what they said about lc when he was a tike. :thumb:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, BigG. Quit picking on #8. Let him have a few balls to build his confidence. It will be a great learning experience for him and, after all, what harm can he do? He's way too small to play soccer. Sort of like what they said about lc when he was a tike. :thumb:

Yeah... he's harmless, and small. The ebola virus is small, too. And just as deadly! I'm telling you that boy is a player! What a great kid to have for 4 more years.

CSAS is a magnet school but I don't see what that has to do with their team. They have the exact same resources as the other public schools in Chattanooga - which means they share their soccer field with the baseball team, the building is 100 years old and the coach is an English teacher who has no background in soccer or coaching.

What does sharing a field have to do with being public? Boyd shares a field with football...

Ya, but those seasons at Boyd dont mix. And I dont see the big thing about being a magnet school, what does that have to do with a schools sports being any better. Not anything against Tyner High School, but they are a magnet school with better facilities than CSAS and they are no where near the level of teams like CSAS.