Knox Catholic vs CAK

timbdp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the 4 peat G. Major accomplishment for CAK to get 4 state titles in a row. Wish i could of been there to see it. If anyone knows of anyone recording all the championship games hook me up with some info please. Congrats on the win CAK and congrats to Knox Catholic on a good season too.

Congratulations to Coach Gerlach and the Warriors! I'm sorry I missed the match, but I've heard it was some outstanding soccer from both teams.

I know the Irish are disappointed, but they certainly have nothing to be ashamed of this season. We couldn't be prouder of this team and while we'll miss some terrific seniors in 2007, the Irish will be back next year to get the Region and State trophies to go with the District!

Until then, though, I hope the Warriors thoroughly enjoy their hard earned and well deserved championship!

Superb game by both teams in hot conditions. How that ball hit the post and kicked out I have no idea, but I am glad it did. I think these teams were on a state final collision course from early on in the season and suspect this is the start of many more battles like this one. Way to go Warriors and Irish!!

Congrats on the 4 peat G. Major accomplishment for CAK to get 4 state titles in a row. Wish i could of been there to see it. If anyone knows of anyone recording all the championship games hook me up with some info please. Congrats on the win CAK and congrats to Knox Catholic on a good season too.

This is a little late but i know G has a film guy who does in excellent job. You might want to check and see if he'll sell you one

BigG,

Just heard you and other knoxville state champion coaches on the radio. Nice job! There's not enough (hardly any) high school chatter on the local radio talk shows. Too bad the broadcast is about 80% commercial/news breaks.

I haven't had a chance to drop off the bracket sheet to the school. Any chance you'll be in west Knoxville after about 5:30 this evening. Would be happy to meet you someplace. If not I'll drop it at CAK next week.

BigG,

Just heard you and other knoxville state champion coaches on the radio. Nice job! There's not enough (hardly any) high school chatter on the local radio talk shows. Too bad the broadcast is about 80% commercial/news breaks.

I haven't had a chance to drop off the bracket sheet to the school. Any chance you'll be in west Knoxville after about 5:30 this evening. Would be happy to meet you someplace. If not I'll drop it at CAK next week.

Yeah, that was a lot of fun. I have never done a live in studio radio broadcast. Give props to Sports Talk for doing an hour on highschool athletics. Jeff Jacoby is a great guy.

I actually manage a pool in the summer, so I will be there this evening. Don't be in any rush to get that by. If you are near CAK, just drop it off to any of the offices with attention to boy's soccer. Thanks again for doing that! And thanks for the support!