CBHS vs BGA

timbdp

If you were there for the MUS BGA game then you would've seen that the score did not show the level of play by both teams. I'm going to give CBHS the go ahead since i'v played against both BGA and CBHS. BGA might have the scores to think they are better, but the play of CBHS, in my opinion, is still higher than BGA's,

stewiegriffin, what team do you play for?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were there for the MUS BGA game then you would've seen that the score did not show the level of play by both teams. I'm going to give CBHS the go ahead since i'v played against both BGA and CBHS. BGA might have the scores to think they are better, but the play of CBHS, in my opinion, is still higher than BGA's,

The MUS BGA game was closer than the score would indicate. Both teams had possession and opportunities, but BGA found ways to score and created better opportunities. Both of these teams are full of highly skilled, quality players, and it will be a great game to watch.

The MUS BGA game was closer than the score would indicate. Both teams had possession and opportunities, but BGA found ways to score and created better opportunities. Both of these teams are full of highly skilled, quality players, and it will be a great game to watch.

Its not that MUS didn't capitalize on opportunities, they just didn't have any. It was 4-0 not a one or two goal game. It was 3-0 at halftime. The game was clearly BGA's and anyone who disagrees spent too much time watching the Brothers game.

Its not that MUS didn't capitalize on opportunities, they just didn't have any. It was 4-0 not a one or two goal game. It was 3-0 at halftime. The game was clearly BGA's and anyone who disagrees spent too much time watching the Brothers game.

i see the #1 team in the nation get beat here!!..morrissey will light it up!!!