Hendersonville vs Bearden

timbdp

Im going with Bearden on this one. Bearden shows up for everygame with a ton of intensity. If Hendersonville plays like they did vs Farragut then i think Bearden should be able to take control of the game. I say Aaron Atkinson(dont know the spelling) and Tom Webster score for Bearden, and for HHS the left back (#3 Maybe?) Bearden 2 HHS 1, No overtime, Bearden scores early and defends the rest of the game.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rico is no good. i say bolt and kelly score and hendersonville wins 2-0. the trap will work against anyone if done correctly, and hendersonville does this quite well if i remember correctly, not too mention fast defenders. TJ hville sweeper will work Rico, no doubt. Hendersonville has not been at their best the last 2 games, but look for them to play well in the final.

Hendersonville will win this one. Rico isn't that good. Man marking him will make him a non-factor and its not even necessary. my club team has played against him numerous times, and if you body him up and get a hit everytime he ets the ball he gets frustrated.... a little jersey tug here, or a slight nudge there and he will be done is 15 minutes. Takes very little time to completely throw him off his game.

I will say that Rico is vastly overrated. He's an intimidating looking guy, but his ball handling skills arent anything special, and he's not as fast as some of the forwards on Houston. The question mark is whether or not Hendersonville's offense can penetrate Bearden's defense. I think we'll see the Commando's control most of the possession of the game.

And yes, Hendersonville plays the offsides trap extremely well.

Edited by ambiguousrock

I will say that Rico is vastly overrated. He's an intimidating looking guy, but his ball handling skills arent anything special, and he's not as fast as some of the forwards on Houston. The question mark is whether or not Hendersonville's offense can penetrate Bearden's defense. I think we'll see the Commando's control most of the possession of the game.

And yes, Hendersonville plays the offsides trap extremely well.

Forwards don't have to be that skilled, but need to to put the ball in the net.

i believe that Bearden's outside defenders should push up more. they should play with 3 center mids and 4 defenders, the outside defenders should make runs and push up on the opposing outside mids, but they do not so this :)

It's not the formation I choose to coach, but as I said earlier, Turner definitely knows how to coach this system. They give up lots of space on the flanks and give up lots of possession, but they do get lots of scoring opportunities and 3v3 chances around the goal.

hendersonville wins

i havent seen bearden play so i cant really give a good prediction. but we(bga) played hendersonville early in the season and they where a very solid side. from what it sounds like they've gotten better and better as the season has gone on. this is a very good side and i think this is their year. ill be pulling for them. get one patrick!