BGA D2 STATE CHAMPS

timbdp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the best games i have ever watched, but i was disappointed to see CBHS lose. I know they are arrogant, but they really hustled and ran for every second of the game, their conditioning is absolutely insane, and their first touch is perfect. I was rooting for the brothers to have a perfect season.

Congrats to BGA, but CBHS really had the upper hand for most of the play, but could not connect like they usually do.

i was reading a memphis paper and the cbhs coach said that going into pk's was an unfair way to settle it, that it wasnt fair to put that much pressure on one kid. i find it funny that when they lose in pk's its unfair but when they beat MBA in pk's he thinks its a fair way to settle it. sounds like whining to me....

i was reading a memphis paper and the cbhs coach said that going into pk's was an unfair way to settle it, that it wasnt fair to put that much pressure on one kid. i find it funny that when they lose in pk's its unfair but when they beat MBA in pk's he thinks its a fair way to settle it. sounds like whining to me....

yeah their coach was talking to them before the first overtime and told them i have no doubt that you guys will win this game..........great call........

Edited by con10der

i do not see the big fuss about CBHS's arrogance, they deserve to be arrogant. They work harder then any other high school team i have ever seen and before last night were running a perfect season. They outplayed BGA all game and i daresay they deserved that match.

like i said though, teams have to score.

i do not see the big fuss about CBHS's arrogance, they deserve to be arrogant. They work harder then any other high school team i have ever seen and before last night were running a perfect season. They outplayed BGA all game and i daresay they deserved that match.

I don't believe anyone "deserves" to be arrogant. Being humble is what makes some athletes even greater, especially in Soccer, which should be a game of class. I don't know whether or not they WERE arrogant, but I know that arrogance does not have a place in Futbol.

I don't believe anyone "deserves" to be arrogant. Being humble is what makes some athletes even greater, especially in Soccer, which should be a game of class. I don't know whether or not they WERE arrogant, but I know that arrogance does not have a place in Futbol.

i believe arrogance is a big part in any sport, it helps people try harder to uphold that arrogance.

ok tin-man, no one deserves to be arrogant. in case you didnt know, arrogance isnt exactly a great thing to have. the cbhs coach said the bga offense was "pretty good". scoring 10 goals against 2 teams they only beat 1-0 and 2-1 is outstanding in my book.

i believe arrogance is a big part in any sport, it helps people try harder to uphold that arrogance.

Thats one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard. There is a vast difference between having pride and being arrogant. Having pride and playing for the tradition of your school is great, but playing hard so you can be a jerk to the "little" people is not acceptable in any regard.

all arrogance does is put a target on your chest and makes it even sweeter when you beat them

oh and by the way if they are so good y do they keep losing in the finals

ok tin-man, no one deserves to be arrogant. in case you didnt know, arrogance isnt exactly a great thing to have. the cbhs coach said the bga offense was "pretty good". scoring 10 goals against 2 teams they only beat 1-0 and 2-1 is outstanding in my book.

A team that has outplayed and beat every team they have come up against deserves to be arrogant, now if they are arrogant today then i can understand it.

They even outplayed BGA, but as we all know outplaying a team does not put points on the board.

i personally get mad when another team is arrogant, but it just makes me work harder. that is why i believe arrogance belongs in sports, for competition.

Edited by Tin-Man