Top 10 juniors for 2006 season?

VandyMania

Help me out. I know some have already been mentioned but who do you guys think are the top 10 Tennessee Prep Football juniors for 2006? These guys will be juniors during 2006. Please respond with their Position, Name, HT/WT, school and some accomplishments. A recruiting expert from Scout.com is putting together a list of the top 100 junior prep prospects from TN. He wants my input for Tennessee kids. I'd like your input!

Thanks!

Don Yates

VandyMania.com/Scout.com

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sonny Gray - Smyrna 5'11 175lbs....led Region 4-5A in passing yards and TD's..all-region, all-area

2. Rodriguez Wilks - Smyrna 6'2 195lbs...top 3 in region 4-5a in receiving yards and TD's..all-region...all-area

3. Chris Gray - LaVergne 6'1 190lbs...top 10 in region 4-5a in receiving yards and TD's as a #2 receiver...all-area

4. Randall Tillery - LaVergne 5'4 140lbs...best backup RB in the region...6yds a carry...all-area

5. Justin Bather - LaVergne 5'11 170lbs...3 INT's in 6 games

6. Marecio Wallace - Blackman...Blackman's "team carrier" very talented

7. LaVagus Verge - Riverdale

8. Mike Bryant - LaVergne

9. Quentin Allen - Smyrna

10. Ryan Williams - LaVergne

Edited by HSsportsfootball

1. Sonny Gray - Smyrna

2. Rodriguez Wilks - Smyrna

3. Chris Gray - LaVergne

4. Randall Tillery - LaVergne

5. Justin Bather - LaVergne

6. Marecio Wallace - Blackman

7. LaVagus Verge - Riverdale

8. Mike Bryant - LaVergne

9. Quentin Allen - Smyrna

10. Ryan Williams - LaVergne

well i agree pretty much but i believe if michael mccann gets a chance this yr many will be impressed. also watch for peety webster safty/corner-oakland.aslo reciever

Help me out. I know some have already been mentioned but who do you guys think are the top 10 Tennessee Prep Football juniors for 2006? These guys will be juniors during 2006. Please respond with their Position, Name, HT/WT, school and some accomplishments. A recruiting expert from Scout.com is putting together a list of the top 100 junior prep prospects from TN. He wants my input for Tennessee kids. I'd like your input!

Thanks!

Don Yates

VandyMania.com/Scout.com

Sonny Gray Smyrna

Rod Wilks Smyrna

Justin Bather Lavergne

Chris Gray Lavergne

Randall Tillery Lavergne

Mike Bryant Lavergne

Quentin Allen Smyrna

Mauricio Wallace Blackman

Ryan Williams Lavergne

Lavagus Verge Riverdale

Okay, besides the entire roster from smyrna and lavergne up for best players in the state (no offense), Farragut's star running back andre sterling is a big time player. Getting offers from many schools including an invite to Miami's running back camp for 2008 RBs. He was Region 2-5A sophmore of the year. Also he was All Prepxtra (All East Tennessee) runner for Sophmore of the year. Big time player.

Okay, besides the entire roster from smyrna and lavergne up for best players in the state (no offense), Farragut's star running back andre sterling is a big time player. Getting offers from many schools including an invite to Miami's running back camp for 2008 RBs. He was Region 2-5A sophmore of the year. Also he was All Prepxtra (All East Tennessee) runner for Sophmore of the year. Big time player.

hey, the entire roster is good lol...

offers? what kind of offers? because i didnt think you could get scholarship offers until the end of your junior year,,,as a matter of fact, i know that for sure...

They can tell you that they will when they are able to. Schools get around the rules, such as text messaging recruits. They are not allowed to do it before a players junior year or whatever but they still do it. Just watched Outside the Lines about it. Andre will be all state as a junior.

Edited by SS55

They can tell you that they will when they are able to. Schools get around the rules, such as text messaging recruits. They are not allowed to do it before a players junior year or whatever but they still do it. Just watched Outside the Lines about it. Andre will be all state as a junior.

sounds a little farfetched