Top 10 juniors for 2006 season?

VandyMania

I have noted one mention of the kid that will most likely be the top prospect in the state his senior year in 2007. Aaron Douglas at Maryville is currently 6'7" and has slimed down but muscled up at 240 lbs. Aaron's blood lines are solid with his father David playing offensive line in the pros for 8 years after 4 years at UT and his mother a former Lady Vol center for Pat Summit in the 80's. Aaron in last years game against Alcoa dominated a much more heralded Rae Rae Sykes. Aaron possesses great hands for the TE position and is a punishing runner after the catch. Defensively Aaron will play DE this year.

Also Steven Shiver has bulked up and is currently 6'3" and 210 from the safety and WR postiion. His forty time of 4.8 will need to improve but he has brought it down from last years 5.1 . He is a punishing tackler and an excellent WR.

im just wonderin is this the top 10 juniors for 06 or whos the tallest?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The #1 spot should be Robbie Gonzalez, 6'9" 320 lb Tackle from Coffee County. He has the potential to be a 5 Star in the 2007 Class and possible the top offensive lineman in his class. This kid looks skinny at 320lbs and has amazing feet (Rivals video).

The #1 spot should be Robbie Gonzalez, 6'9" 320 lb Tackle from Coffee County. He has the potential to be a 5 Star in the 2007 Class and possible the top offensive lineman in his class. This kid looks skinny at 320lbs and has amazing feet (Rivals video).

saw him at the MTSU camp, he's HUGE!! ive never seen him in action, but ive seen him around..

i remember him from when i was a freshman man O man :huh: he wa a huge guy then now it seems hes even bigger... but he was big but not very good though

Slade Adams, OT, 6'5", 295 lb, rising junior from Mt. Juliet. Took visit last year to Vanderbilt and in speaking to his dad the other day, Slade has been contacted by UT, Marshall, Alabama, MTSU and Vanderbilt. Has extremely quick feet for his size and will probably go to 6'7" or so before he is done growing.

well u see theres a small problem.... Lipscomb sorta won the game and that's kinda all that matters but whatever u think is ok too i guess

Dude u Lipscomb people are idiots this board isnt about who won a game last season its about who will be the top 10 juniors next season dang no one said we beat yall heck that was like a compliment to yalls defense no ones else put up those kinda numbers against yall did they?