Class 1A: Region 1 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Shelton, I know 16 year olds who can type better than you. You really should stay off this forum, because you embarrass yourself with your lack of education and intelligence. If stating the facts is immature, then that is what I am. The fact is Cloudland has continually pounded the Cosby Eagles for almost two decades. They are the superior program, and you need to get on your knees when you step your unworthy feet on this field. With that being said, eagle3314 is nothing more than a gabby-mouthed female who knows nothing about the game of football. All you have to do is read your Bible about the brawling woman on the housetop and you'll know that it is talking about this hair-brained woman. I should have known that it was a woman from the beginning by the remark of football players not needing to lift weights. As for you Shelton, you need to worry about coaching your team and not worry about what people are saying on here. DO!! something first and then run your mouth. :lol:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelton, I know 16 year olds who can type better than you. You really should stay off this forum, because you embarrass yourself with your lack of education and intelligence. If stating the facts is immature, then that is what I am. The fact is Cloudland has continually pounded the Cosby Eagles for almost two decades. They are the superior program, and you need to get on your knees when you step your unworthy feet on this field. With that being said, eagle3314 is nothing more than a gabby-mouthed female who knows nothing about the game of football. All you have to do is read your Bible about the brawling woman on the housetop and you'll know that it is talking about this hair-brained woman. I should have known that it was a woman from the beginning by the remark of football players not needing to lift weights. As for you Shelton, you need to worry about coaching your team and not worry about what people are saying on here. DO!! something first and then run your mouth. :lol:

First let me say again, I didn't say that football players didn't need to lift weights. What I was attempting to get across is that weightlifting will not turn a non-athletic football player into a superior athlete. You're right King, Shelton can't type. We all know that, but everything else about coach is far superior to you. Not being able to type doesn't make you an idiot. It just means you don't spend everyday on the keyboard. Believe me, Shelton spends plenty of time concerned with coaching his team. Coach and his staff are the greatest thing to happen to Cosby football. I'm so sorry you are offended by my lack of sports knowledge, I'll try to brush up on a few things before I make you look stupid again.

Honey, you only make yourself look stupid. I used to be a non-athletic football player before I was introduced to the weights, and now, yours truly, just happens to have the greatest physical attributes an athlete can possibly have. In fact, the world will know who I am in the next 6 to 7 years. Just wait. Anyway, what would a woman understand about power? :lol: I never said your coach was an idiot, but he is uneducated and has no business in a school system. Where did he go to college, anyway? How much did he pay them to pass the Composition courses? Give me a break. This fall will give myself and all the Cloudland fans the ultimate satisfaction of breaking the news to you all about who's the boss over the Cosby Eagles. Thats right, baby. We say jump!! And you say "how high?" Whoooooooooooooooooo!! :lol:

Your so full of yourself that it's kinda funny! Cloudland didn't dominate last year and they will be about the same this year. You just make everyone dislike them before the season even get's started with all the trash talk. Why don't you let a game or two get played before you tell everyone how GOOD your bunch is and how BAD everyone else is. WHOOOOOOO! Rick Flair's signature yell needs to be left to the wrestling community. Grow Up!!!!!

I didn't hear you laughing when we dominated you last year!! It may have been only 14-0, but a shut out is a shut out and you can bet that it will continue. Some fat boy on the sideline yelled, "Its not what you thought it would be! Is it King?" And I was like yeah, we are once again shutting you guys out. I said it last year and the year before that!! 3 or 4 years worth of trash talking and you've not had an answer for it yet. You know why? Because we are the Landers, we are the legends!! All for one, Landers, and one for all!! Ensor, whether you like it or not, buddy, your gonna be checking this crew out for a long, long time!! Whoooooooo!! :lol:

Your so full of yourself that it's kinda funny! Cloudland didn't dominate last year and they will be about the same this year. You just make everyone dislike them before the season even get's started with all the trash talk. Why don't you let a game or two get played before you tell everyone how GOOD your bunch is and how BAD everyone else is. WHOOOOOOO! Rick Flair's signature yell needs to be left to the wrestling community. Grow Up!!!!!

And another thing, its "Ric", not "Rick". Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :lol:

I said it last year and the year before that!! 3 or 4 years worth of trash talking and you've not had an answer for it yet. You know why? Because we are the Landers, we are the legends!! All for one, Landers, and one for all!! Ensor, whether you like it or not, buddy, your gonna be checking this crew out for a long, long time!! Whoooooooo!! :lol:

What's with the Ensor????

Your such a blow, why don't you grow up and learn a few manners, for your almamater as well as yourself. :lol:

Honey, you only make yourself look stupid. I used to be a non-athletic football player before I was introduced to the weights, and now, yours truly, just happens to have the greatest physical attributes an athlete can possibly have. In fact, the world will know who I am in the next 6 to 7 years. Just wait. Anyway, what would a woman understand about power? :lol: I never said your coach was an idiot, but he is uneducated and has no business in a school system. Where did he go to college, anyway? How much did he pay them to pass the Composition courses? Give me a break. This fall will give myself and all the Cloudland fans the ultimate satisfaction of breaking the news to you all about who's the boss over the Cosby Eagles. Thats right, baby. We say jump!! And you say "how high?" Whoooooooooooooooooo!! :D

What the heck kinda sport is going to take you 6 to 7 years to be known in? :lol: You will never convince me, or anyone else (who hasn't had a frontal lobotomy) that athleticism can be achieved by lifting weights. Strenth, endurance, balance, size, (muscles; not organs) can all be gained from weightlifting. Athletes are born, not made. Anyone can work harder and become better at a certain sport, but they DO NOT become more athletic. If you were a non athlete, you are still a non athlete. Won't you be in your thirties in 6 to 7 years? If I'm not mistaken olympic figure skaters are usually past their prime by then. :D

Coach graduated from Tusculum, one of the most academically prestigious colleges in the state. He is still bragged on there. Maybe he was too busy playing football to pay close attention in typing class, oh wait a minute, typing is not a prereq. to becoming a great teacher and coach. You wouldn't make it through one class there. Who am I kidding? You wouldn't even get in to Tusculum.

What the heck kinda sport is going to take you 6 to 7 years to be known in? :) You will never convince me, or anyone else (who hasn't had a frontal lobotomy) that athleticism can be achieved by lifting weights. Strenth, endurance, balance, size, (muscles; not organs) can all be gained from weightlifting. Athletes are born, not made. Anyone can work harder and become better at a certain sport, but they DO NOT become more athletic. If you were a non athlete, you are still a non athlete. Won't you be in your thirties in 6 to 7 years? If I'm not mistaken olympic figure skaters are usually past their prime by then. :)

Coach graduated from Tusculum, one of the most academically prestigious colleges in the state. He is still bragged on there. Maybe he was too busy playing football to pay close attention in typing class, oh wait a minute, typing is not a prereq. to becoming a great teacher and coach. You wouldn't make it through one class there. Who am I kidding? You wouldn't even get in to Tusculum.

Its hard to convince women like you to believe anything. You should of stayed in church. Hard to argue a point when you are talking to a hot-air balloon. As for colleges, I went to three of them and got a four year industrial engineering degree and working on a masters right now that my company pays for. I'm a very successful industrial technician who make three times what your pathetic, illiterate coach makes. So know before you blow! :)

Its hard to convince women like you to believe anything. You should of stayed in church. Hard to argue a point when you are talking to a hot-air balloon. As for colleges, I went to three of them and got a four year industrial engineering degree and working on a masters right now that my company pays for. I'm a very successful industrial technician who make three times what your pathetic, illiterate coach makes. So know before you blow! :)

I'm in church, but I'll tell you why a lot of people aren't. Hypocrites like you who tell everyone else how awful they are, and don't realize what a arrogant, cocky, and just plain crude, person you are. I know I'm not perfect. (I learned that in church) Were you not paying attention that sunday? Maybe you should proofread when you are posting about other's composition skills. "who make three times..." Do you mean makes? I don't make a habit of insulting others' spelling and grammer beause I know typos are possible. You should try the same.

Men who brag about their income are usually lonely. What am I talking about? You've got your firebird and pay-per view. :) Hey Prince, is your firebird purple with a symbol on the side? :)

Edited by eagle3314