Class 1A: Region 1 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Hampton should win this region. There's no one else really remotely close to them on depth and talent. Cloudland isn't quite what they were 5 or 10 years ago. Cosby's headed in the right direction but just doesn't have the depth to beat Hampton or Cloudland. The other teams are pretty weak. It's kind of a top-heavy, bottom-light region if you catch my drift.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looking through this thread, you know it's football time in East Tennessee when "The King" is talking smack! <_< Hopefully we meet again in the 2nd round of the playoffs this year if not earlier. I have a lot of respect for Cloudland after the way they played us last year.

actually I believe , King that they will have 2 more years after this year

tssaa rule is once a team drops a class they must stay thier for at least 4 years

this year only being hampton's 2nd year.

any way the dogs a gonna be just as good this year in my opinoin as they were last year, maybe even better.

watch out for Adam Townsend player of the year in my opinion

give 'em a inch and he's gone

I hope they stay in 1A for two more years.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :thumb:

WHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hey king just b quite u make people from Roan Mtn look like a-holes

I support the school too, but I dont ###### everyone off. You just add

fuel to the flame.So grow up move on and marry your high school sweetheart

And you want to know something funny about that?... His sweetheart is still in high school!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Edited by Rangerbook06

After viewing the passing contest against Elizabethton, I believe our Landers need a little work. :rolleyes:

I wouldnt worry too much about how Cloudland did in a passing league or Hampton for that matter thats never been the strong point for either team. We all know Cloudland might throw the ball 3-5 times a game on a night when their in the mood to air it out and Hampton isn't much different. If I had an O-line and a back like townsend I wouldn't throw it much either and Cloudland almost always has a solid back and good line as well.