1 St Agnes

2 GPS

3 BGA

4 ECS

5 Baylor

6 Father Ryan

7 Hutchison

8 JP2

I picked an unpopular BGA boys team to win state in D2 and I'll do the same on the girls side.

1. BGA

2. Father Ryan

3. St. Agnes

4. GPS

5. Harpeth Hall

6. Brentwood Academy

7. Baylor

8. ECS

D2

1 St Agnes

2 GPS

3 BGA

4 ECS

5 Baylor

6 Father Ryan

7 Hutchison

8 JP2

GPS's Carly Morrow tore her ACL 2-3 weeks ago. She has a scholarship to Kentucky for basketball and isn't allowwed to even contemplate making it back for any of the fall season. Huge loss.

Also, Caroline Scales has transferred to Baylor and will be available to play for them at regionals I think. Another big loss.

In other words GPS shouldn't be ranked 2nd and you know that Coach Weekley will have his team ready to play. They should be thought of a little more highly , I think.

GPS's Carly Morrow tore her ACL 2-3 weeks ago. She has a scholarship to Kentucky for basketball and isn't allowwed to even contemplate making it back for any of the fall season. Huge loss.

Also, Caroline Scales has transferred to Baylor and will be available to play for them at regionals I think. Another big loss.

In other words GPS shouldn't be ranked 2nd and you know that Coach Weekley will have his team ready to play. They should be thought of a little more highly , I think.

so morrow is quiting soccer so she can rehab knee for basketball

i saw baylor twice last year(collierville and tullahoma) i wasn't impressed it was pretty much just the paige lanter show

D2

1 St Agnes

2 GPS

3 BGA

4 ECS

5 Baylor

6 Father Ryan

7 Hutchison

8 JP2

D2 the june 21 edition and because i haven't changed sence last november

1 St Agnes

2 ECS

3 BGA

4 Father Ryan

5 Baylor

6 Harpeth Hall

7 GPS

8 JP2

9 Hutchison

10 Brentwood Academy

Sara Catherine Ryan will be back at St Agnes this fall

so morrow is quiting soccer so she can rehab knee for basketball

i saw baylor twice last year(collierville and tullahoma) i wasn't impressed it was pretty much just the paige lanter show

And yet there they were in the state finals at the end. They will have a great back 4 with Taylor Davidson as the GK ( best gk in Chatt. at any age ) and speed on the outside. The center mid will be solid-not great- and there will be question marks up front.

Coach Weekley is one of the best D2 coaches and will have them ready to go. They cannot, however, deal with significant injuries.

They don't usually have the best talent, just the best team concept. Whatever they need to do to win they usually do it.