Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

These next few games are extremely important. The difference between a 1 or 2 seed and a 3 or 4 seed is huge. If you are a 3 or 4 most likely you will have to go to Mt. Pleasant or Collinwood for your first round game if i'm reading the brackets and standings right. Thats a very very tough task because there isn't too much difference between the two, they are both excellent teams. But if you get that 1 or 2 seed you get to host one of the other region 6 teams that aren't quite the level of Mt. Pleasant or Collinwood. As far as the Eagles go they really need to win out and hope McEwen loses to both Cascade and JoByrns. Since McEwen lost to Forrest the Eagles still have a chance at the 2nd seed. But they are going to have to play their A game all 4 quarters on Friday vs an excellent and hard hitting Cascade team. If they lose that game they pretty much have to win out to even make the playoffs and they are still playing Forrest, WH Heritage and Nashville Christian, so that task won't be easy.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have some confident Red Devils here, but I don't think the Eagles or Rockets will roll over dead. One of those two teams will beat the Red Devils. Talent wise both teams can match up with Jo Byrns and both teams have more speed than Jo Byrns. I do believe Jo Byrns will have the best defense in the region. The lost of Head at qb will make a bigger difference than most Red Devils believe. I could be wrong but blow outs once again over the Eagles and Rockets want happen.

do you really still think this ,,,,,, what can we say :lol:

well all i an say about that is that HE BETTER be :angry: i think he wants to do like yall 2 did last year again with the film ya know :blink:

LOL after the game he told me he wanted to watch film w/ me cuz i was all over the field lol. I was like yeah u did it last year, and u started making 15 tackles a game, so w/e makes our D better. Hankins is great LB, and i love playing beside him because we compliment each other so much.

LOL after the game he told me he wanted to watch film w/ me cuz i was all over the field lol. I was like yeah u did it last year, and u started making 15 tackles a game, so w/e makes our D better. Hankins is great LB, and i love playing beside him because we compliment each other so much.

cool you know that's what it take's to make a team like yall have this year and last,,,and that's what it is a team and a good one at that,,,, :angry: and i know all the fan's are eating it up to,, so you guy's keep it up and let's go to the boro this year and get that great coach you guy's have that gold ball

There is no doubt that JB had a great team last year, but the eagles beat themselves in that game. They spotted JB 21 points within the first 3 minutes. The interception (TD) was a freebie courtesy of a horrible read by the QB. The other scores were also more a result of terrible execution on the part of the eagles, not outstanding play from JB. Overall, JB was as good as advertised last year and will probably be pretty good again, but things should be a bit different when the two teams meet this year. EAGLEVILLE, 2006 REGION 5 CHAMPS!!!

Yeah this guy knew what he was talking about didnt he!!!

We have some confident Red Devils here, but I don't think the Eagles or Rockets will roll over dead. One of those two teams will beat the Red Devils. Talent wise both teams can match up with Jo Byrns and both teams have more speed than Jo Byrns. I do believe Jo Byrns will have the best defense in the region. The lost of Head at qb will make a bigger difference than most Red Devils believe. I could be wrong but blow outs once again over the Eagles and Rockets want happen.

Actually i think losing Head at qb made LESS of a difference then everyone thought. And NO forrest and Eagleville dont have more speed then JBS.

Sorry just looking at old posts, cuz i remember everybody saying JBS wasnt as good this year, and all that crap.

Yeah this guy knew what he was talking about didnt he!!!

Actually i think losing Head at qb made LESS of a difference then everyone thought. And NO forrest and Eagleville dont have more speed then JBS.

Sorry just looking at old posts, cuz i remember everybody saying JBS wasnt as good this year, and all that crap.

great post